chapter.1 At the floods....

It was a day of suffer where even nature started showing discrimination towards human and showing its angry with severe floods.

Every part of the town is collapsed with rain and all the trees fell down showing their helplessness...

Slowly the nature became calm and reduced her angry
And every thing becoming normal but many people were still in trouble because of no communication and no proper availability of cooking sources and few became homeless.

With some help from government, all the military forces started their help to the people...

Anyhow, I am also a part of them, decided to serve some food packets to the people..
I took some packets from the team and went out to distribute..the food packets

From behind a hand stopped me...and asked me...

To give me some food.....where my heart started mourning listening to the voice.....

I had seen bear hands with injuries asking for alms, which was waiting for the food.

I was seeing him like that, and his eyes questioned me...that

Sir, what are waiting for sir?
Are you thinking me whether, I am
Belonging to any religion, any different state, any other thing regarding my status, like rich or poor, or any relative to you,

And his eyes answered me that, I am a sufferer, and I am a hunger and a normal human being....

Pls, give me some food sir, his heart asked me...

With tears in my eyes, I gave 2 packets of food to him...and he was still waiting I asked him to go but he slowly went by some disappointment in his face...

I slowly followed him...he went in to his hut and shared that 2 packets of food to his 3 children and wife...but he didn't took food...

I came back to my work and started distributing the food packets to people...

In the evening, I went to my room and refreshed there and food was ready for me...after seeing that I remembered the old man and his family...

I packaged my food and went up to his hut there again his family was eating... and that old man was waiting outside with hungry...

After the dinner of his family... He happily wished them and went to his place to sleep, but he didn't get sleep with hungry....

Then, I touched him...with my touch he waked and startled at me...
Sir...you here ... He said ....

I asked him...old man did you eat something...

Yes, sir he said, but his eyes were not lying I found..

I kept my food packet in his hands and asked him to eat..
His eyes started draining with tears....
Sir did you had your dinner ? He asked me...

No, I said...

Old man said,

sir I know sir food will be very little and if you don't have this food you have to suffer this night...plz take sir....he said....

No..old man I brought it for you only..you have it happily ok ...he said..

Sir, shall I know? Who are you? He asked me....

I said, I am human being......

Author's note:.

Hungry has no discrimination...it is same for everybody....

The story continues......