Spot The Emo

But have you heard of 21 Sailor's songs? Like Home Radio, Headache, Perfectly Fine and Alley Man? Have you guys heard of Mopping With Mermaids? I love them and their lead singer is Holly Williamson. Falling Out Boys is so inspirational; Billy John Armstrong has been through so much and has still kept the band together. I really like Dave Growl from Paramore. He's great. Have you heard of that band Our Biological Infatuation? Yeah, the lead singer is Peter Wents and he sometimes performs with Brandon Urine. I love Keep Calm! At The Party. Guys. I really like that chick from Pierce The Veil. You know? Kelly Quinn. Pierce The Veil are French, right? And I hear that Kelly is dating that Victor Influenza guy-21 Sailors is probably my favorite band. But I also like Link In The Park and In The Sink. What are your favorites? I recommend 40 Minutes To Pluto. Falling Out Boys wrote that song called I Really Care. I think. They also wrote Thank You For All The Memories. My favorite singers are Jerard Weigh and Frankie Lero.

(A/N): I could be doing something productive while there's no school like getting some homework done, for example but instead I'm dedicating time to updating my books because homework is just no.