Story Time!

Ok so earlier I was watching this Spanish TV show (I think it was called The Virgin's Rose or something idk I'm not good at Spanish forgive me pls) and it was an episode centered around Emos and so there was this kid, right? And his friend got a girlfriend or some shit and she was like one of those cringey Emos and so she invited them to this emo hangout and the kid starting changing and shit like he wore the emo hair and clothes and stuff and then his parents and sister and grandma were so extra about like they started calling him the devil and the sister started crying because emos scared her and the dad was all like "son are you an emo" and the kid was like "I'm not an emo in just an individual who expresses himself differently" and the dad was all like "that is so rude and emos will not be respected in this house" and so the kid ran up to his room and was all like "fuck my parents I'm not a fucking emo". And then the next day he went to his new emo friends and he was all "man my parents don't respect me" and the chick was all like "omg same my parents don't understand me" and so the the boy suggested they make a website for misunderstood individuals and do you want to know what they called it? Do you? They fucking called it "I'm Not Em0!!!" and the kids fucking screen name was "Zombie: The Real Living Dead" and I was laughing so hard my mom had to come see if I was okay but literally not even me like that right there was me when I was 9 and oh my god I was dying. And then they made this stupid "emo dance" and for some fucking reason they were dancing in an alleyway and this lady was walking by and she looked at them and went "*gasp* Emos!" and she literally dropped her fuckin bags and ran away and I shit you not that was my mom when I was younger and so the kids were all like "fucking shit we're not fucking emos!" And I was crying from laughter and so was my mom when she saw it and the kid continued doing vlogs on how he did his hair and how to dance and stuff like that and it was just so sad and funny to watch.