Jock Mark X Nerd Jack

Jack's P.O.V

There he is, the heartthrob of all heartthrobs. Mark Edward Fischbach, I knew his name like an artist knows their brushes or a hairdresser knows their scissors. And guess what, he was coming my way.

Extra tutoring...my favourite words, all the Jocks got sent to me for extra tutoring. And today was Mark's turn. His hair was newly dyed. Bright red, the colour suited.

"Wait do I use SOH or TOA?" I think my look told it all. "This is quadratic equations, where did you get SOH and TOA from?" His confused face just made it harder to not fall for him.

Mark's P.O.V

F*ck why does this nerdy shit back get me so hard? I caught myself making stupid mistakes so I could get him to talk to me more. Looks at his face, the glasses, the green hair and most of all the Irish accent, like music to my ears, or the butter to my bread.

My dick had hit the table at least ten minutes again, I was worried about getting blue balls, I wanted to relieve myself, I'd love to cum in his nerdy face, over his glasses. Watch him struggle to get it all in.

"So first you add these together, multiply these and you have you answe..." my hand rubbed against his leg. "Sean? I need your help with something." I couldn't get it from under the table, as with one hand I pushed it out and saw the pump. "I am helping.....helping you."

He has seen the bulge, that's when I saw his, that's what I wanted a gay nerdy boy. He sat looking at my bulge with fidgeting with his own. "Sean?" He was suddenly straight Forbes point. "Call me Jack, it's better."

"Want to be my dirty little toy?" His cheeks flushed should a colour. Slowly his hands moved to my pants, as I expected, my soldier stood to attention. Listening to him moan and struggle with it, him desperately trying to fondle my balls, his own cock was out, not only was he releasing me but himself as well.

I don't want that. I want everything to be on me. So I decided that I would shaft him. Never have I heard a sound so perfect. Can you imagine it?