The court speaks

The court room idles quietly as the spectators growl, impatient and hungry for the fight that is bound to go down at any minute. With only foosteps clicking against the floor, Thomas and whom we could only assume was Alexander both hopped onto opposite sides of the podium, glaring with proud smirks on their faces as they seated themselves down next to the judge who seemed to loathe being around them. The small boy in the front flicked his wrist upwards and what went shooting up was a pair of die, the two die caught swiftly back into the boys hand he opened his palm and a small smile pressed onto his face as he turned towards the judge.

"Thomas gets first serve."

Thomas grinned mockingly, turning to fully face the court before beginning to speak.
"While the research in the facility was going down, this.... Savage, boy, thing. (Ugh, dirty) had assaulted one of the scientists and began a riot which destroyed over a years worth of research." At this, Alex scoffed, rolling his eyes.
"If you didn't notice, he started the riot for a reason Jefferson." Alex pointed out, glaring at the taller man. "And quite the contrary, whatever research was destroyed should have been saved already, which leaves the fault on the scientists."
The man across from him rolled his eyes.
"Oh, I'm sure the scientists did not think such brutality towards one of their own would happen from such a usually submissive man, he hasn't done anything in the past that was like this, has he?" Thomas looked towards the witnesses, who shook their head quickly in response.
"And anyway,They usually leave it to the yard if they want to act like fools." He muttered, almost to himself.
"Why wouldn't they have prepared for that? With all the experiments they have planned, surely they could've predicted something of the sort?" Alex pointed out, placing a hand lazily on his hip. "I'm surprised they put trust in an act. If he was with the scientists, it's quite obvious his actions are unpredictable."
Thomas looked personally offended at the thought. "The scientists AND the guards" At that, he paused to wink at one of the soldiers in the crowd with a confident laugh. "Had told me the man has been inside the facility for years, and that he has never shown this much aggression up until now."
"Well, have you considered that there may have been a reason for this sudden aggression?" Alex asked, biting back a scathing remark at Jeffersons wink. "If he had showed absolutely no aggression, then obviously something must've happened to cause it."

"He shouted 'Run for your lives' and after bolted and ran into the rooms where he accidentally locked himself in. Personally, if he DID finally snap. That wouldn't prove anything other than the fact that he WAS the one who started the riot. It was chaos according to witnesses such as these fine gentlemen, and that can't be easily forgiven." At that, he popped his collar, smirking over at Hamilton as if he had already won.
"He said 'Run for your lives' correct? Then maybe he knew of something that would've harmed more people! Obviously a riot would be chaos, but he may have just been attempting to warn the others of some danger." Alex huffed angrily, slamming a hand down onto the podium.
"Has anyone one of your witnesses thought about what was happening during the riot? Other than, of course, the masses trying to save themselves?"
"This is a facility run by the government, Hamilton~! Relax, if there was anything wrong with it, would I be on their side?" He cooed teasingly, adding in an innocent blink before laughing. "They treat their people with the utmost respect! I mean, look at this man!" Thomas said, flourishing his hand and pointing to the boy. "He looks like he is going to lose it to me."
Alex glanced over at the man he was defending. He sat at the table, head in his hand as if he was watching an interesting show. He almost looked relaxed, like he wasn't facing a death sentence. "Yes, and haven't we established many a time that the government isn't always right? And respect?" He scoffed, rolling his eyes. "We both now that's utter crap."
"We can roam around and ask as many people as we please, run a campaign if it'll satisfy you" Thomas hummed, pouting slightly before it shifted into a smug grin. "This poor, poor man who started a riot.... Can't you see he just wants to get it over with?" With that, Jefferson walked up to the supposed culprit, and comfortingly squeezed his shoulders before strolling back to the podium.
The man made an offended noise at the gesture, head jerking up off his hand as he looks at Jefferson scathingly. But said nothing. Alex tuts, shaking his head. "Poor man indeed, he has to deal with the utter stupidity of the government, and you mocking his integrity. Who wouldn't want things to be over with?"
Jefferson slowly raised a hand to his chest, mocking a fake expression of hurt.
"This is a debate, something of the law, Hamilton. If you want to act childish by all means go ahead and uhh, well, FROLIC. In your fields of love and peace, this is the real world those people are in camps for a reason. Though it's confidential so we may not know what it is, what we do know is that this man, had disrupted the camps. Maybe he should speak up and we'll see who shall take his word."
"Love and peace? Ha! Nothing in the world has either of those left, unless it's artificial of course." He spat angrily, lips drawing back in a snarl. "The people in those camps are probably the only things with anything akin to human emotion." He then turned to look at the man, face softening slightly. "Jason Madison, would you be willing to defend your place and reasoning for disturbing camp 79QH?"
Jefferson's face turns a ghostly pale and his eyes widen at the last name, staring at the child in horror. As Jason stated his case, explaining how he was doing it to save the people from the syringes of vaccinations he thought were that of another liquid which was fatal, Jefferson continues to gawk at the boy. After a brief quiet, he realized it was his turn to speak. He uttered an awkward cough, and scratched his chin with his index finger uncomfortably.
"Well.. Then I guess, Case dismissed......"
Alex blinks, utter surprise written all over his face. Case dismissed? Dismissed?! Well He's not going to question his good luck now!
"Alright, guards, please escort Mr.Madison back to his home. Jefferson, may I speak to you?" He waves the guards off, giving the boy a quick smile as he's escorted away before turning back to Thomas.
"James would have killed me...." Thomas muttered, shaking his head slowly. His eyes were wide. Not entirely sure how he slipped out of that so easily, a bead of sweat dripped down his face as his tooth latched onto his lower lip, turning to stare at Alexander with an annoyed look on his face.
"What is it?" He asked, unamused.
"What the hell happened? At one point your ready to have the kid executed, next thing you know you look like the ghost of your mothers standing in his place!" Alex spits quickly, latching his hand onto Jeffersons arm and pulling him into one of the confrence rooms that line the court.
"Why does it concern YOU. I merely changed my mind, people do it from time to time" Jefferson scoffed, yet when Alexander raised an eyebrow he looked away towards the door."The case it over I'm too busy for this"
"Thomas, you've got nothing else planned today and we both know it!" Alex breathed, calming down and letting go of his arm.
"Can you please just tell me? I'll leave you alone afterwards. It's just.... Not like you to change your mind like that."
Jefferson scoffed, looking down upon Alex with a diseblieved look on his face. Yet within a minute it began to soften into a much kinder and, more approachable one.
"That was Madison's kid."
"James Madison?!" Alex choked out, eyes widening comically. "I mean, I.. I didn't think... Shit." He muttered, taking a deep breath.
"Thank god I was defending him. Imagine how James would..." He trailed off, looking up at Thomas sympathetically.
Thomas scowled, his nose scrunching up in a second but immediately relaxed again, his hand reaching up to scratch the back of his head, he looked Alex up and down and smiled softly.
"Thank you."
"And don't ask me to repeat it." Thomas warned. Popping his collar with a smirk.
"I'm not saying it again."
Alex nodded, smiling slightly before rolling his eyes and pouting. "Your a stuck up asshole." He muttered unhappily, quickly grabbing Jefferson's popped up collar and dragging the taller man into a quick kiss before pulling away and bolting out of the room.
Jefferson stood there stunned, watching as he turned the corner and once Alex was finally out of sight, Jefferson raised a hand to his lips and as he touched them. A smile grew.