Welcome To Phoenix Drop High

You wake up like it's an average morning. Except for, it's not. No, today was your first day of freshman year. The first day of your high school career. You were so excited, but at the same time so nervous as well. What if you got trampled to death by the seniors? No, that wasn't going to happen. You were going to live, right?

You decide it's time to get yourself dressed and head over to your neatly organized closet. You put on your clean-cut uniform and head over to your dresser.

Here you choose to put on:

A. A simple bracelet

B. Nothing at all

If you chose A, keep reading. If you choose B, skip to the next paragraph.

You choose to wear a simple bracelet that had been in your family for a few generations. You hope no one would tease you for wearing something "vintage." Skip to the paragraph after the next.

You choose to wear no accessories at all. What was the point of them anyway, all you needed was your killer personality for your first day. Keep reading.

Once you're dressed and ready, you head into your kitchen for breakfast. You gobble down one of your favorite breakfast foods and get up to pack your bookbag, pulling a strand of hair out of your face as you move along. You're in the middle of cramming textbooks into your small front pouch when your mom appears in front of you.

"Are you taking the bus or getting a ride today, kiddo?"

A. Take the bus

B. Get a ride

If you chose B, keep reading. If you chose A, skip a paragraph.

You ask your mom if it would be okay for her to give you a ride, and she agrees. Once you have your backpack stuffed with papers, books, and pens, you head outside to where her car is sitting. It wasn't the best mode of transportation, but if would have to do, even if the engine did croak before starting up. Skip a paragraph.

You decide to take the bus. Sure, you might have to fight for a seat, but it was better than having to ride in your mom's beat-up old car. Once you have your bookbag packed, you head outside to your bustop, spotting a brown haired boy on your way out. He was cute, but you didn't want to get wrapped up in boy drama right away. Keep reading.

You arrive at Phoenix Drop high, feeling the nervousness really start to get to you. Out of the corner of your eye, you notice a group of girls snickering while looking in your direction.

Before you can be angry, and blonde haired boy appears in front of you, extending a hand.

"Ignore them, they're just trying to get  to you. I'm Garroth by the way."

You smile and shake his hand, "Nice to meet you Garroth, first day of high school too?"

He chuckles, "Yep, welcome to Phoenix Drop High I guess."