Study Buddies

I thought I should mention this, in this story, you're in the same grade as the then sophomores in the PDH series. So Aphmau, Zane, Travis and all the other freshmen would be in 8th grade at this point in time, and won't be featured in this particular story. 

You enter Phoenix Drop High, trying your best to figure out where exactly the front office is. You were told to go pick up your schedule there first thing so you knew what class you'd be headed to next. On your way there you notice one of the girls you had seen snickering at you before. She has pink-red hair and piercing blue eyes that looked they had held lots of anger in them before. Before you can walk into the office, she intercepts you, stopping right in front of you with crossed arms. 

"Hey freshman, where do you think you're going?" 

You feel your face flush to a bright pink, what were you supposed to say back? 

A girl with silver hair  comes to stand next to the girl with the pink-red hair. "Uh, Ivy, you're a freshman too." 

She whips her head to face the girl, "Sasha! Why don't you just go and find your stupid love triangle group, I don't need you here." 

The Sasha girl shrugs and starts to walk off, "Whatever freshman..."

Another girl steps forward, this time with turquoise eyes and dark brown hair, "I can't believe Sasha actually left, looks like she doesn't know a good thing when she sees it," she remarks, laughing loudly along with Ivy. 

It's not long before Ivy turns around to face you again, "Okay, back to us. I saw you talking to Garroth, I just what you to know he's MINE and will always be mine."

"I don't even know him," you reply. 

She rolls her eyes, "Whatever, just keep your filthy hands off of him." 

You feel your anger rise, you: 

A. Ignore her

B. Slap her 

If you chose B, keep reading. If you chose A, skip a paragraph. 

You couldn't take it anymore, before you could even process what you were doing, you slapped your hand across her cheek. She held her hand on it, eyes flaring directly at you. "You shouldn't have done that," she hisses. You back away, wishing you could take back that slap so badly. Before she can beat you up, the girl with turquoise eyes steps in. "C'mon Ivy, you don't want to embarrass her even more," she snootily remarks. Ivy starts to walk away, uttering, "I will make you life miserable freshman," before she walks off. 

^^^^

You realize it was better to just ignore her, you knew she just wanted a reaction out of you after all. You stand there, silent, her face still twisted into an evil smirk. 

Her smile enlarges, "Nothing to say freshman? Good, just know that I will make your life miserable."

^^^^

After Ivy ran off, you were finally able to pick up your schedule, finding out that you had Math as your first period. You held your schedule tightly in your hand as you made your way to the classroom, trying to make yourself appear as if you hadn't been confronted by a mean girl just minutes ago. 

You walk into the tight classroom, the teacher glancing up at you from his desk. "Y/N, you're late, take a seat next to Laurence over there." 

Your eyes travel to where he's looking at and you see a brown-haired boy sitting at a desk row alone. To you, he looked: 

A. Adorable 

B. Like a total weirdo 

If you chose A, keep reading. B people, skip a paragraph. 

God, he was adorable to you. Something about his messy brown hair and blue eyes made you melt from your head to your toes. But you couldn't have a crush on your desk partner, that would make things awkward, right?

^^^^

God, did he look strange. You didn't want to be judgmental towards him, but you weren't sure how much extra time you would want to spend with him outside of school. But, who knows, maybe your opinion would change once he started to speak. 

^^^^

Once you sit down, he looks over at you and smiles. You return his smiles, happy that he was at least going to be friendly towards you.  

When the teacher hands you two a packet to work on, he begins to speak.

"I know this may seem like a weird proposal," he laughs, "but would you like to be my 'study buddy', I kinda need some help with my math skills." 

You laugh, "Sure, I'd love to be your honorary 'study buddy', Laurence."

Author's Note: I hope you all are enjoying this so far, if you have any ideas, feel free to comment them or send me a PM! I listen to all suggestions! :D -Kayla/Author