t w e n t y - ø n e

((piløts))

"i'm dying, and i'm trying, but believe me i'm fine. but i'm lying, i'm so very far from fine." -tyler joseph (fall away)

^that's me rn bC 5K READS???? YOURE GETTING A LONG CHAPTER

(UNEDITED BC LOL)

»»»

»melanie»

"no." he whispered.

"yes." i answered, sternly but quietly.

"nope."

"yes, josh." we were battling in an "i love you more" war, snuggled up very close in the same bunk. i was practically laying flat on top of josh, which was the most comfortable sleeping position i've ever been in, honestly.

"fine. but only for today." he gave in and i rolled my eyes, josh could barely see them but i could feel his beaming at me. they just shine like that.

"for forever." i kissed his nose and held his shoulder.

"you're my forever." i blushed and felt it spread all over my cheeks. he mocked my nose-kiss and planted them all around my face. "aren't you?" his voice was slightly teasing in a way, but with so much compassion i just felt like blowing up right there.

"absolutely and always." i nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck, sprawling my hands on his chest.

"always and absolutely." he breathed out and played with my hair.

and i fell asleep just like that. right next to the guy i loved. our love was simple, but also crafted into something deep and deficient. like water and a marble, the marble is our relationship and it dropped into the creation of love, the water. and the marble is slowly sinking to the bottom, waiting to break through something awaiting there. it's finding it's purpose, just like our love. it was simple, yet so descriptive.

our hopeless-yet-ethereal love.

(the fuck was that)

»»»

i, or the whole bus, woke up to a screeching trumpet. i hit my head on the wall above me and josh laughed loudly. our eyes turned to mark with josh's trumpet, "dude you're cleaning that." josh rolled his eyes and looked at me, smiling. "morning, dollface." i cringed at his morning breath.

"i love you and all, but go brush your teeth." i giggled as he got out from under me and walked to the bathroom, stretching his arms. his back muscles tensed up and i had to say that it was so hot i almost groaned. jenna and tyler were looking at me, the same smirks on their faces.

"she got hit by the love rock." tyler whispered loudly, the blonde next to him nodded slowly.

"love boulder." jenna corrected. i shook my head and smiled, heading to the bathroom after getting my toothbrush. i knocked on the door and josh opened it with a toothbrush in his mouth. i tried not to laugh and walked in the cramped space. i walked in front of the sink and he stood behind me.

"weirdos." mark yelled as he walked by. josh placed his hand on my hip and rubbed it up and down my side, i placed my small hand over his and tried rinsed my mouth.

remembering i had to bend over to spit out the excess, i told josh to move, "jofsh can yoo moof." he laughed, covering his mouth so nothing would splatter anywhere as he moved over by the little toilet. i rinsed my mouth and dried it with a paper towel. he did the same and grabbed my hips with both hands and walked behind me.