A Late Night Trip to Town

it was late at night and I had a break from my prefect duty so I thought I decide to go take a stroll in town. when I was in town I went to the 24/7 store for some food. when I got out of the store I decide to wonder around aimlessly. that was my first mistake. my second mistake was when I saw a kid crying and asked him what was wrong. he told me he couldn't find his mom so I decided to help him find her. my third mistake was taking him down an alley way as a short cut across town that's when he jumped off my back.when I turned around to ask him what was wrong that's when it happened.he grabed me by the shirt of my uniform and brought me to the ground. that's when I realized he was a level E. well shit I forgot my weapon that was the biggest mistake I could have ever made. for those of you that want to know what my weapon is it's a katana named dragon fang. when you yell roar of the dragon it changes shape to look like a serated fang that can light on fire. as he got closer to biting my neck I decide to resort to freezing his arm and breaking it. he screamed and stepped back a little bit dazed which gave me enough time to make an ice dagger and stab it through his heart he then turned to dust.
"poor kid. he was turned into a level E. he was young to" I sighed when I got out off the ally I was surrounded by a lot of level E's. hell this is going to be one long fucking night. I then changed my ice dagger into two katana's when I did that the level E's charged at me. I screamed and charged at them at the same time. I was starting to win when I realized something this attack was organized someone was after me but I didn't know who it could be or why I mean this is the first time I actually left campus and go to town as for the reason I don't know that either. I just start killing them but it seems that for every one I knock down 2 more replace it. I was starting to get fucking annoyed so I started in the direction of the academy cutting down any level E that was in my way. when I got to the gate I unfolded my wings and flew over the gate and straight to head masters office. when I came through the window I saw that yuki and zero were giving a report on the patrols. perfect I thought now I don't have go to there rooms and drag them here. they noticed my freaked out face.
"what's wrong hikari" yuki asked me
"a whole bunch of level E's just tried to kill me when I was in town. I not sure If they followed me but we need to get the day class students to safety before any one gets hurt or killed." the head master then called for kaname and told him to get the day class students to safety.
"oh yea that's not all it was an organized attack. there were more level E's then there were in town and they were all after my head. funny thing is that was my first time in town and I got attacked by some one who's out for my head. I just want to go home already!"i said as I yelled the last part. that's when I turned my head slightly to the side because I heard the click of some one setting a timer on a bomb to blow up the gate.
"what is it"they asked me that bomb was about to go off and we were in the building closet to the gate. I quickly grabbed zero, yuki and the head master and unfolded my wings and flew out the window just in time because when we got higher than the building the bomb went of demolishing the gate and the office building with it they were surprised as I set them down they thanked me for saving their lives. then we were surrounded by level E's. they were eyeballing me like I was fresh meat.
"so this is the girl that lady karou want's"one of them say as they point to me
"who's lady karou"i ask
"you know her as kotoura" one of them said
"ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. wait! what! what did I do to her?!?!?!?!" I ask shocked kotoura was my old girlfriend
" you broke her heart when you broke up with her and now she wants to break you for what you did to her" the level E says
"well shit I wondered where she disappeared to after that. hey I told her that it just wasn't working for me. my feeling for were gone" I said and shrugged my shoulders and shake my head then they rush us.