Frustrations

"Well that was fun" lissanna say with a huff
"No kidding and now that the adrenaline has worn off my gut is starting to hurt" I say wincing
"Well yeah my sister did punch you in her Satan soul* She says making ice form and putting it on my stomach.
"Thanks baby." I say smiling
"Of course my wolf" she responds
We lay down in a field and she lays her head down on my chest. I run my fingers through her hair. My ears perked as I hear her start to sing. Smiling I close my eyes as we just relish in the presence of each other. After tonight I got scared I didn't want that to happen again ever.
"Never again." I say
"Hhmmm" she says looking up at me
"I don't want anyone to try and separate is again. Not again." I say starting to tear up
"Hey its ok you protected me we didn't get separated." She says kissing my nose and wiping a stray tear away.
I nod and hold her tighter wrapping my wing around her. She closes her eyes and she falls asleep. I can tell earlier had exhausted her just as much as it had frustrated me.
I carefully fly her up to our room and lay her in our bed. Then I quietly leave to go for a walk to calm down. Of course though that doesn't happen as I run into Erza. Which upsets me even more because I didn't want to see her at the moment.
"Hikari.....fancy meeting you out here." She says
I didn't respond I was still so angry at her at the guild. They called me a monster. Tried to separate me from my mate. Even beat me. As I recalled this I got angrier and angrier.
"I'm sorry to do this hikari" she says which angers me more
Then the guild surrounds me. I got even angrier then and clenched my fists.
"What the hell is this master." I say turning to him
"I'm sorry but we still don't believe you hikari. We've already got my sister back at where the guild is staying we did have to knock her out." Mira says stepping forward
I growl loudly and crouch in a feral attack postion. They had my mate they hurt her badly it seems.
"Why do this why hurt us." I ask my tail flicking angrily and my ears perked and twitch at the slightest sound.
"We will reverse what you did to my sister. We will break whatever spell you cast on her." Mira says angrily
"Why can't you understand we love each other. No spell has been cast and you can't change her DNA. So why hurt us." I ask yelling at her
" not her just hurt you." She responds
The guild then starts to throw there magic at me. At first I'm able to sheild or dodge it. I slowly start to get overwhelmed by it though. Before I pass out I roar loudly hoping someone will hear it. Then I got the ground and see black.