Judge

The rain is lukewarm as it drips off my chest and a few drops splatter on the ground. Pain engulfs me as the drops on my face engrave into my skin, it is not a good time for me. I look at the end of the block. The only thing that is not intended is the thing that I have been chased by several times is near me again.

"Go away!" I scream at it.

But it runs at me again, I run away not looking back. It smiles at me showing a row of sharp teeth. I hear it catching up with me. I hear a child's voice in my head as the thing grabs me by the waist and pulls me down to the ground, keeping me pinned.

Tag you're it. Tag! Tag!

I scream and struggle on the ground, kicking, spitting, anything to get away. The creature tilts its head in confusion at my reaction.

Why do you scream at us? Are you scared of us?

"Yes!" I scream

You do not have to fear me. I have no intentions of hurting you.

"Then why do you look like a spawn from hell?!" I yell

I'm sorry I was born this way.

The creature lets me go. I crawl away from it, watching it, waiting to see its next move.

But instead of going into attack me, it looks at me sadly. I can feel the sadness, the disappointment, radiating from it.

You shouldn't judge a book by its cover.

And with that said, it fades away into the air, leaving me where I lay, staring into nothing.

AN: Hey everyone I hope you're enjoying the stories I'm posting here. Please comment any requests/ ideas you have in the comments (or if you're too embarrassed to do that then you can P.M me I don't mind). Also feel free to comment if you just want to chat or give feedback (please do give me the feedback it helps a lot).

Anyways hope you have a good day and I'll see you in the next chapter :)

~MarvelLover 2009