Saturdays

You woke up and winced at your pillow being burnt... again... You sighed and putted your jacket on as you headed down stairs, tying your shoes down the steps. "Ok kiddo. Let's get going." Sans said, you smiled and walked outside, feeling the cold air barley hit your face. "You're lucky kiddo, you got fire magic going through your veins." Sans said with a huff, you giggled and trotted ahead.

"Hey kid! Let's grab sone grub before we see the old lady!" Sans yelled, you turned around and ran into a restaurant behind Sans. "But Dad! I have a good pun I need to tell her!" You wined, Sans chuckled and walked you to the counter. You puffed your cheeks and blow fire at Sans's feet, making him jump.

"Woah! Easy kiddo!" Sans yelped, you just looked around and mumbled 'It wasn't me. Somebody is blowing fire'. Sans chuckled and was telling you how to make a good fire pun when someone coughed into thier hand. "Oh, hey Grillbz." Sabs greeted, you turned and saw a fire monster who seemed to be a bartender.

"Meet (Y/N), me and pap adopted her a few weeks ago." Sans informed, you waved a little and sent a small glare at Sans. "What's wrong kid? Am i... burning... You up?" Sans said with a wink, Grillby watched you set San's napkin on fire. "Watch it Dad. You might get dunked on." You warned, pulling out some of your allowance. "Can I have a small order of fries? Thanks." You said, placing 15g on the table.

Grillby nodded and went into the kitchen. "So kid... I was starting to think that maybe you should hang with Grill for a bit." Sabs admitted, you turned in your seat and looked at your adopted father with concern. "Dad... is... this about those dreams?" You asked, Grillby came back with your order as you and Sans talked about visiting the ruins.

After a while, Sans left to the ruins without you. Grillby promised to watch you until he came back. You smiled and putted your head down and watched Grillby work. After several hours, Papyrus ran in saying something about an "aggressive human" and that he needed your help. You ran out with Papyrus to stop the human. You tried to battle the human for Papyrus but, Pap and Sans both took the hits the human gave. Grillby came running when he heard a scream. He saw you on the ground, holding Sans's jacket and Papyrus's scarf and crying.

"Please don't do what I think you're gonna do.." Grillby whispered, he could feel your flames increase in anger as you putted both the items on and headed to the waterfalls. You were take revenge for your family.