A Golden Flower

You walked through the waterfalls, you loved this place so much. It calmed your soul if you were upset or angry. You sighed and looked at an echo flower, you knelt down and whispered to it.

"AH! (Y/N)! DID YOU COME HERE TO TRAIN?" You turned around and saw Papyrus next to Undyne. You nodded and walked with them to Undyne's house.

You noticed some GOLDEN FLOWER appearing every few minutes as you walked. You found out that Papyrus's training was... cooking. You controlled the fire so you three didn't burn the house down (thank God for fire magic 😆).

You soon left and walked back to Snowdin. Papyrus and Undyne got worried and kept cooking. Before you stepped back into Snowdin, vines grabbed you and squeezed you tightly.

You screamed in pain as a evil laugh was heard. "What an IDIOT! You thought I was HARMLESS!" The golden flower sneered, you glared and increased your flames painfully, causing the vine and your skin to burn.

"(Y/N)!" Papyrus and Undyne called out, seeing you trying to burn the vine away. "Papyrus get Sans and Grillby! I'll try to help her!" Undyne ordered, holding her magic spear tightly. Papyrus ran quicker then he ever did, soon he was at Grillby's and yelled at Sans and Grillby to help.

Grillby was the first to run out as Sans used his short cut. He hoped that he wasn't gonna be to late.