Chapter : 4

- Slendermans p.o.v -

I have been watching this girl for ages. (Y/n) (L/n), but she prefers to go by the name Sky. I knew her sanity had been on edge for a long time and when she finally snapped she went all out. She ended up killing 31 people within 7 hours. Now that's interesting. I decided ages ago I would offer her a sanctuary at the mansion. I'm curious about her. She already has her outfit and a creepy pasta name. Now that's efficient. Rumour. I liked her taste, god she even had a saying, 'whispers and lies', perfect. I followed her the whole time when she killed. I was fascinated in how she automatically took to the forest to escape the police. I killed any officers that entered the forest before taking her unconscious body back to the mansion. I picked up her scythe. It seemed she was attached to it and it was a perfect weapon for her. She was very fluent. Taking a closer look at it now I studied it, noticing fine carvings on the bottom and top of the handle. I think the others will like her. I nodded my head before putting the scythe down next to her on her bed in the room I set up for her. I'm not sure how she will react. I know she knows who the creepy pastas are or at least me. After all the last thought I stole from her head before she fell unconscious was my very name.

I called for my proxies after I entered my room. Masky was the first one there followed by Toby and then Hoodie. They stood in front of me expectantly the only movement being the occasional twitch or tic from Toby and their rising chests as they breathe. I cleared my throat (?), before deciding to keep Sky's real name to herself, after all it was personal. If I could have smiled I would have, it's always interesting having new company. I must have spaced out for a while because Masky cleared his throat to get my attention. I mentally face palmed myself before getting down to business. "We have a new creepy pasta joining us boys," I informed them. Straight away I sensed excitement radiating off Toby and interest from Hoodie and Masky. Though Masky pretended to be annoyed. I chuckled quietly to myself before continuing, "her creepy pasta name is Rumour, I suggest you don't disturb her, I'm not sure how sane she is at the moment." They nodded and Toby asked, "W-which one is *tic* her room?" I laughed inside at his level of excitement before answering, "It's next to Jane's, a bit further down the hallway and closer to the stairs then your rooms." They nodded and I dismissed them. I hope Sky fits in.

- your p.o.v -

Woo. My worlds spinning. I've never felt this high before. I feel like I've taken party drugs I'm that high. Colours wiz past, I giggle. Then everything went black. My eyes snap open, I feel sick, really sick. What the hell was with that dream?  I have a pounding headache, I groaned and had flashbacks of the killing. Then it all flooded back. I gasped clutching my throat, strangling myself. If anyone found out I would be locked up forever or killed or something. I start choking and the door flies open. Someone jumps on me yanking my hands away from my throat. I pant and gasp for breath. I look around the room. It was strange, foreign, it had grey walls with (f/c) high lights or aspects around the room. Theres a white wardrobe and two white doors. One from the entry and I'm not sure about the other. I'm snapped out of my thoughts when the girl starts clicking her fingers in front of my face. I look at her. She has long black hair and, interesting (?) eyes. All of a sudden I feel really sick. I retch clasping my hand over my mouth. I think she gets the idea and she literally picks me up and opens the other door which turned out to lead to a bathroom. She pet my back as I threw up into the toilet. I was kind of glad. It made me feel better. The whole time I felt her worried gaze resting on me. When I was finished I stood up and washed my mouth out in the basin. Letting out a sigh before washing my face. When I looked up she smiled reassuringly making my heart lift a little. Then she stuck out her hand and said, "Hi! I'm Jane, other wise known as Jane the killer but just call me Jane." I smiled and shook her hand. "I'm Sky, but please call me Rumour, my uh..." She smiled brighter and finished for me, "creepy pasta name!" I nodded and followed her out of the bathroom. She looked around before saying, "This is your room! Slender set it up for you, he even got some clothes." I smiled. Then she left saying she would let me settle into my room and pointing at my mask.

I looked over to where she pointed and saw my outfit, clean and crisp. My mask still smiling creepily and staring with hollow eyes. I looked down at myself finding that I was in long, fluffy pyjamas. I guessed Jane or some other girl changed me. I stripped off the clothes and jumped into the shower. I cried a little feeling a little guilty but I don't regret it. I unwrapped my wrists and cut again. I started feeling better. I dried off and put them back on before changing into some other clothes I found in the wardrobe and put my hoodie and mask on as well as my gloves and shoes. I flopped onto the bed and stared at the ceiling. Laughing when I realised I was laying on my scythe. I pulled it out from under me and rested it on the wall grabbing my crystal knife off my dresser and putting it in the hoodie pocket. Then I flopped back onto the bed.

1028 words wew.
And we got slendys pov! Yey! :) so good so far.

Peace out ~Untitled_hearts