(PewdieCry) Chapter 1: Breakup

(Yahoo chapter, this hardly mentions Bing and Google, because there is a ship I wanna include, also IxQuick is Yahoo's gf, so it's Marzia, also I have nothing against Felix and Marzia's relationship, but I wanted to put Pewdiecry here)

(Yahoo's POV)

It was around 5 when I woke up, and I had like 10 texts.

Ix: Yahoo? Hello. Maybe he's sleeping.
Ix: Hey Yahoo. Can you come over?
Ix: Yahoo!! Why aren't you answering!?
Ix: Hey, Yahoo are you sick?
Ix: Please answer, I'm getting worried.
Ix: Why don't you ever answer!?
Ix: Yahoo!!! Pick up your freaking phone.
Ix: I give up.
Ix: Yahoo I'm sorry....
Ix: It's over...

That was the last text...I actually choked up and started crying...why would she leave me....maybe I'm a bad boyfriend....well Yahoo, you're single....again...
"Yahoo, you alright?" I heard the soft voice of my friend Audacity at my door.
"N...no..." I said and he closed the door behind him, sitting down by me.
"What happened?" He asked and I showed him my phone. He put an arm around me and smiled.
"Welcome to the singles club..." He said and I laughed.
"Really?" I said jokingly.
"Yeah."
"But....what about you?" I asked, grabbing his hands and underneath his mask he blushed.
"Yahoo I-"
"Just....let's enjoy this moment together..." I said, and Audacity smiled at me, then Con walked in.
"Hey gu- Yahoo, were you...crying?" He asked and I threw his hat at his head.
"No way bro." I laughed and Con rolled his eyes, laughing too.

"Hey, we better wake up Bing for school, so he's not late." Audacity said and I got up and left our room and opened Bing's room.....he wasn't there.

"Google....." I sighed, and went and found my favorite purple shirt with red sleeves, the word "Yahoo" on the front and an exclamation mark in red on the back. I threw my hair in a man bun, grabbed my backpack, said bye to my two pugs and Audacity's cat, and we all left.

School wasn't going great, considering our best friend was now hanging out with the jerk that is Google, and that Ix broke up with me but I was fine other than that. I seen Bing and waved at him, he didn't see me apparently, and it made me the slightest bit upset to see my lifelong friend not notice me. I had to shrug it off though and go to class, luckily I had Con and Audacity in my classes...my two best friends in the same class with me...it still wouldn't make me feel better about Google and Bing being a thing though....