*First Time

*mentions sex, a little descriptive in some parts*

Harry
You had been together for a good four months before the topic ever came up. The two of you had gotten together the beginning of your 4th year, so it took some time for you to feel comfortable with the subject. When it did happen, it was over Christmas break. Harry had stayed with you that year, and neither of you regretted it.

Hermione
You and Hermione had been stressed about the exams coming up, and you were currently sat in the back of the library with your legs tangled under a faded blue blanket. The two of you had decided that nothing would change if you did or didn't decide to sleep together, so it wasn't as difficult for her to initiate it. So there, behind hundreds of books, time stopped. Neither of you seemed to care about anything else but what was happening right then and there.

Ron
Everyone knew you two would eventually end up together, but the two of you denied it. He was good snog, you told yourself, that's it. It all changed when your snogging session turned into something more. Maybe it was the sex, but you couldn't let go of each other after that.

Draco
You were with him a few months before the Battle, and your relationship was strained. With the Death Eaters and Dark Lord always around you didn't spend much time together. You could tell he was under a lot of pressure, and the nights at the Malfoy Manor were always cold. Consequently you sneaked into his room almost every night, but this night was different. As he held you close you decided that you both needed something else.

Fred
It was the night of the Yule Ball, and you couldn't get enough of each other. George had left the two of you alone for a while, and that led to Fred leading you into the closed room closet.

George
It was when they twins left Hogwarts. You visited the Weasleys during a break, and George was determined to have you by the end of the break.

Luna
With Luna being asexual, you two never slept together. She was, however, up for pleasing you. It happened a few days before Christmas while her dad was out.

Ginny
After winning a bet that y/h would win (if you're in Gryffindor than your favorite professional team vs. Ginny's) against Gryffindor, she snogged you for a good five minutes before it turned into something more.

Cedric
You went home with him and his dad after the Quidditch World Cup, and after he convinced you to shower with him, you gave in.

Neville
He brought you home to meet his grandmother, and you decided to take your relationship to the next level that night.