Chapter Three

Guys please comment because I would really like feedback! Thank you!

     Angel; *

       “HE DID WHAT?!” Lucy screams

    After I found Romeo smooching with his mistress, I walked out the library as quietly as I could and drove to Lucy’s house. She was surprised to see that I was there early but asked no questions seeing that I was upset.

That’s an understatement

I AM PISSED OFF!

Here I am his girlfriend for three years and he thinks he can cheat on me with other girls?!

And they all happen to be in the same school as I? He is so stupid. If you can’t play the game right don’t play at all!

“Girl what did you do?” She asked “Please tell me you put him on blast please tell me you did?”

I smiled an evil grin

I pulled out my phone and showed her and picture of Romeo and the girl.

“I took a picture of him and the girl and posted it on Facebook AND twitter AND sent it to everyone”

Lucy’s jaw dropped

“What else did you do?”

“Oh I tagged him in it and made it his profile picture”

She glanced at me and back at the picture on my phone. Then ran to her laptop. She signed into her Facebook and went to Romeo’s page.

There was already 150 comments on his profile picture.

Lucy started laughing at the comments and showed them to me. Trust me when I say everyone in the school commented on his picture.

My phone began to ring and I answered the phone.

I knew he would call

“Hi Romeo” I answered in a innocent voice

“Did you put that picture on FB?” he asked

Well dang no hello?

“Babe I have no idea what you’re talking about”

“Yes you do Angel don’t lie!”

Oh no he was not going to switch this on me! He wants to act like he’s the victim; I can play that role too.

“Romeo, you’re hurting my feelings I thought you loved me”

“I do but-“

“But what Romeo?” I answered raising my voice

“Babe calm down let me ju-“

I start to cry, “You don’t love me you never did!”

“Aw man Angel I’m sorry”

I smiled

Gotcha Romeo

“You mean it?”

“Yes I mean you my baby girl and my heart”

“Okay”, I sniffle “, I’ll see you tonight okay?”

“That’s fine babe, see you soon”

We both hang up and I wipe my face. Lucy looks at me with admiration in her eyes. Like a proud mother watching her daughter take her first steps.

“And the Academy Award goes too”, she pauses”, ANNNNNGGGGGEEEELLL!!”

We fall out laughing as I start to act like I’m shocked and surprise. I began to make a speech about how grateful I was. As I got to my family my phone ranged again.

I looked at the number with a confused face. I answered it anyway.

“Hello?” I asked

“Is this Angel?” a voice asked

“Who’s asking?”

“My name is Zara and I hope you’re sitting down because I have news”

I rolled my eyes and sat on the bed. Great more bad news, seriously I should write a book. Lucy looks at me and motions for me to put the phone on speaker.

“Okay Zara”, I say as I turn on the speaker”, what’s your news?”

Zara takes a deep breath and says something that I truly did not expect.

“My sister was involved with Romeo, but she didn’t know about you” she hesitated as if she didn’t want to tell me.

“And?”

“She’s pregnant with Romeo’s baby”

**********************************************

Uh Oh spaghetto!!! Here comes trouble!

Song Of The Day: Ring The Alarm by Beyonce