23

(a/n: So I wrote a long chapter and split it into two so this is the first half cause its more of a cute filler segment. enjoy while I finish up the second half)

-------------

"Oh my God." Karlie gasped, looking at the laptop screen while Gigi shuffled around the room, trying to get herself together. She stopped in her tracks when she heard her friend exclaim. "Do you like it?" Came an equally excited voice from the laptop. Karlie was of course, facetiming Taylor Swift at 11 in the morning, when she should have been getting ready.

Gigi rolled her eyes at Kloss because she was blushing so hard at the screen and she thought it was unbelievable that Karlie hadn't picked up on the fact that someone else was in the room too. Ugh these two, I'm going to be sick one day. The model was gaping at the screen in silence as her gaze intensified.

"Okay, what's all the fuss?" Gigi asked, amused that something had the model so riled up and excited. Her voice broke the trance the taller girl was in but she waved her over to see whatever Taylor was showing her. Gigi looked into the laptop screen to be quite surprised herself.

"Oh my God! Taylor you look amazing!" The older Hadid said, motioning for the singer to turn around. Apparently the superstar had went ahead and gotten herself a whole new hair cut. The singer had previously trimmed her hair which Gigi had personally asked about to which Taylor had said that she had been inspired by Karlie, which had made the 19 year old roll her eyes; however, the blonde hair was even shorter now and perfectly framing her face just below her chin.

"You look so-" Karlie had started to say when the door to their room opened to have Cara burst in.

Gigi laughed at the frown on the taller girl's face and the giggle on the other end told her that Taylor too found it rather amusing to see how Karlie reacted to getting cut off. "What are you bitches still doing in bed? We. are. so. late. for. breakfast. Everyone's already there!" The Brit shouted before stopping herself when she saw how the two were huddled up near the computer.

"Are you guys watching porn? Without me?" The brunette leapt onto the bed while the other three giggled.

"How rude, we would never do that!" Gigi said, laughing while Karlie simply made a weird face. "Who watches porn in the morning, Cara?" Taylor spoke up, making the Brit squeal and Karlie look away and close her ears.

Don't you hide that face, Kar. I can practically feel you blushing so hard, thought Gigi.

"Oh my God, TAYLOR WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT HAIR! Honestly, this does count as porn. You look very NSFW right now." The Brunette grinned, making the singer laugh out loud, startling Meredith right out of her cat bed. The three models were now sprawled on the hotel bed, all gazing at the singer who was starting to feel a little overwhelmed. "Gee, thanks girls, I didn't realise you would be this excited about it."

Karlie raised an eyebrow, she was finally looking at the screen properly, "Aren't you excited about your hair? You look-," she didn't get to finish her sentence once again since Cara's phone had begun to ring. It was Jourdan. Cara gave the phone screen a wide grin before accepting the call.

"Just a second. She's going to kill us, and it's all on you Kar." The brunette whispered, answering the call.

"Yes we're still here. Yeah love, I'm going to get them. Okay, okay, I know, would you calm down? Relax." Cara gave them both death glares before pointing her fingers towards the front door, indicating that she needed them all to hurry the hell up.

Gigi pitied the taller girl who gave Cara a sad smile before looking back at the screen where Taylor was sporting the same expression. Okay, you two, don't worry. Hadid is on the job. The model got up, bundling after the Brit.