𝓐𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓲𝔁 𝓘: 𝕳𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞 𝖔𝖋 𝕶𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖓

~The beginning of Kortain began long ago when the men of the lands of Tormakanǟ and Thousand Crane̾s journeyed from their homelands into the land of the East~

1296- The men of Tormakanǟ and Thousand Cranes find "The Land of the West" later  called Kortain which in Tormakaniǟn "Large Mountain Land" 

1312- The offical commander of the Torm (Tormakaniǟns) army sends scouts to look for more human life on Kortain. 

1324- The king of Thousand Crane̾s discovers that an ancient kingdom was once built upon the forest floor of Kilitein back when it was called Morkacrane̾ or Forest of an Old Year. 

1339- Craneiǟn, the king of Thousand Crane̾s finds ruined statues of Morkacrane̾ history that was never found when the people of the kingdom died. This history was never written again. 

1345- Craneian and Torlorka (King of Tormakana) travel to the lands of the East but get captured by Wanudes or Wolf-men in the plains of Glamborr. 

1356- Elven folk appear in Morkacrane. They later change it to Kilitein after their ancestor who thrived there long. Fallterk was born in Kilitein in 1352. 

1365- The Demons of Roshun appear in Polknear. Rotokan overthrows the Wandue king, Wolofe and send his kind into the western and southern lands of Kortain. 

1372- King Fandoorian rules over Kilitein until his death in 1453 of the First Age. Lumborr of the West is born in Kilitein , he later moves to Clapheyen in 1374. 

1385- The Red Book of Kilitein is written by Fandoorian . Fandoore is born in the Southern lands in 1387. Alagorn is born in 1388 in Blandore. 

1397- Rolof, father of Rotokan is killed in battle at Porlork. Dortarion of the Southern Lands is born. 

1402- Lumborr travels across the Wandering Sea to the Land of Thousand Cranes. The Wandues travel north to Blandore or Bornoktor meaning "Men of the East". Wolofe marries Walkan of the North. 

1412- Wolafeian son of Wolofe is born. Lumborr returns to Kortain. Hurlork is born in Kilitein. 

1426- Fallterk travels East to Porlork to find his kin. Wandues capture Lumborr in Clapheyen. The Red Book of Kilitein is stolen by Rotokan and hidden in Mt. Rotore. 

1432- The Battle of Bornoktor-Morka is beginning. The Wandues and Roshun Demons become allies over signed peace treaty. Hurlork killed in battle. 

1445- The Battle of Bornoktor-Morka ends. The Red Book of Kortain disappears. Fallterk returns to Kilitein with Orfell, the dwarf. Fandoorian injured in battle. Eceenore, the Great Dragon born in Panfore near the mountain of Kotar. Wolofe killed by neighboring Dark Elves. Wolofeian crowned Wandue king. 

1452- Fallterk and Orfell find Kilitein in runes from the Battle of Bornoktor-Morka. Fandoorian becomes ill in Kilitein, he dies in 1453. 

1459- The Account of the Tower of Orfaiolo is written by the high king Ononore. Wandues kill Hurfell and hide his body in East-Porlork (1460). Kilitein rebuilt by Elves of Blokeer Forest.

1467- Onockore son of Ononore is born in Orfaiolo. Orfell (heir to the Orfaioloian thrown) is driven into the Plains of Bolk-near and captured by Orfaioloian soldiers. Hurlork II born in Kilitein(1468). 

1472- Fallterk leaves Kilitein and remaines in exile from the Blandorian thrown until his return in 1562 of the Second Age. Rotokan is driven from West-Porlork by Elves of Blokeer Forest(1475).

1479- Fallterk befriends Eceenore in Panfore. Wandues disappear from Bornoktor (Blandore) suddenly. Hurlork II crowned king of Kilitein at age 12 (1480). 

1483- Dwarves of Boteer start march toward Letin. The Golden Sword of Torkna found in Pandore River Valley (1484). Hurlork's brother Hurrterrien born in Kilitein. Hurlork and Hurrterrien's mother killed soon after childbirth.