the truth

Krystal's POV
I slept on the chair beside Amber while still holding his hands..my sister went home and told me she'll be back with Donghae oppa..I woke up when I felt Amber's hands caressing my hair..I looked up at him..
"hey baby..how are you feeling?" I leaned in to kiss him..
"princess your'e here..where have you been?" there's a visible sadness on his voice and I felt guilty about everything that have happened...and I can't let him know anything about it..
"sorry baby I wasn't able to come immediately..are you mad?"
"no.." he shook his head.."I was just worried something bad happened to you..or that guy forced you to go with him again.." he smiled..but I went silent as I felt tears in my eyes..if only I could easily let you know Am...but he's not in his right mind anymore I'm afraid he might hurt you..
"that would never happen..he's too afraid of you" I did my best to fake a laugh and he did buy it..I played with his fingers...
"I can't wait to heal fast and get my sight back..when that happens I'd really beat him if he dares to come close to you again".. I pinched his arm...
"Liu stop getting into trouble..I don't want you to get hurt because of me"
"I just want to take good care of what's mine"---Amber
Thankfully I have no work waiting for me the next days so I have all the time to take care of my mushy boyfriend..Minhyuk kept on pestering me with his calls so I decided to turn off my phone..Jessica unnie came the next day with Donghae oppa to see Amber..she kept on asking me what happened the other day but I'm afraid Amber might overhear us..Days passed and everything went well..I decided to turn my phone on to check if I have important messages and to my annoyance almost all of it were from Minhyuk but I did not care to read any of it and deleted all of his messages..The doctor then advised us that I can take Amber home the following day and he'll set an appointment day to come back at the hospital and take off Amber's bandages..I'm busy packing up our things to bring back home that night then my phone rang..I picked up my phone to look who's calling but it was from an unknown number..I decided not to answer it thinking it might only be Minhyuk again but it kept on ringing..I sighed and decided to answer it worried it might cause Amber to wake up..I walked out the door before pressing the answer button..
"hello?.."
"hello..is this Krystal speaking?"..i heard a woman on the other line..
"yes..who's this please?''
"Krys...please come immediately at our house..Minhyuk needs you..please help us he's trying to kill himself..wev'e been trying to talk to him but he's not listening to any of us ..I think it's you who could make him calm..please do this for us Krys.."..it's his mom I'm talking to on the phone..and I'm shocked..why does he have to make this hard for us..eventhough I'm mad at him right now I can't let him harm himself and specially if it's because of me..and thinking about the way he behaved the passed days it's possible he can even kill himself right now..my heart panicked..I ended the call and went back inside to Amber who's peacefully asleep..
'Amber just this one okay?..I won't be long ..they really need me right now..I'll end all of this after talking to him I promise'.. I thought to myself and went closer to Amber..I called Jessica unnie to look for Amber for the meantime and told her what happened that I need to go to Kang's residence immediately..she did not agreed at first but I managed to make her understand..I have no choice a life is on the line because of me...
I arrived at their house but I heard no signs of trouble..It did'nt take long until I saw his mom running towards me and held my hands crying..I really feel guilty right now..I hugged her to ease her worries about their son a bit..she told me they were able to make him calm when they told him I'm coming for him..I've only been to their house one time so she guided me to his room..she said he's waiting for me and left me after..I turned the doorknob and peeked inside..it's dark..all the lights are off and only the light from the outside makes a part of the room visible..I took a step inside and my eyes searched for that particular man..I got shocked when someone spoke behind me..
"Krys..glad you came.." I heard a hoarse voice coming from him.."I miss you Krys..."
"O--oppa"..I felt nervous and looked back at the door  when he pulled me towards his bed..he sat himself on the edge then tapped his hand on his side telling me to sit beside him..
"don't worry I wont harm you I just want to be with you right now"..I sat myself in not to make any arguments with him anymore..
He lied himself on the bed but I did not move still my back facing him as I sat at the edge of his bed..I took a deep breath before I decided to tell him everything I planned to say on my way to their house earlier..
"oppa I'm sorry..sorry if I----" he suddenly laughed sarcastically that caused me to lose everything in my mind that I have planned to say..
"two years Krys..he's been gone for two fucking years..."his voice cracked ..all the resentments inside of him is clearly noticed by the way he speaks.."but I was there..I was the one who stood beside you when you were so down..did you forget about that?..and I don't get it no matter how I think about it..I worked hard for you to love me..for your attention..and how can he just show up on our wedding day and ruin everything I've worked for..how can you just turn your back on me and accept him back that easy..did you forget everything he has done to you?.."---he's clearly crying though I can't see it because it's dark..
"because I love--"
"you love him?!..shut up and let me finish..I've been a disgrace to my family since you ran away that day..I kept on asking myself..what have I done wrong..what is it that he has that I don't have..I...I can't give you up just like that Krys..I can't"---Minhyuk
"oppa please don't make this hard for us..please learn to accept it that there are things that are'nt meant for us and it'll be easier if you'll learn to let go..and I'm sorry that I am one of those..I can't be with you oppa..I'm sorry..please stop all of these now"..I stood up..I think I've said enough and I have to get back to Amber now but he held my hand to stop me waking away from him..
"then please stay ..this one last time..stay until I fall asleep..stay with me for a while..please?"..I sighed..how can I reject him this time?..I'm afraid he might loose it again and hurt himself..I sat back in the bed and rested my head on the headboard..I just let him hold my hand while he drifted off to sleep..I decided to send unnie a message to let her know I'll be back at dawn..
That night felt so long that I did not noticed I also slept beside him..I jolted up when I woke up and searched for my phone..sh*t I overslept again it's already 7 in the morning..I turned to look at Minhyuk and I just saw how horrible he looks like right now..there are even small wounds on his hands and face that I think he got yesterday..I looked back at my phone when it vibrated as I recieved a message from Jess unnie..asking me where I am at the moment..I slowly got out of his bed careful not to wake him up or he might stop me again and walked quickly out of their house after I said my goobyes to his parents..on my way to the hospital unni texted me again to just go ahead straight back to our apartment telling me she'll be the one to take Amber home..
When I arrived home I saw Amber on the couch and I think he's asleep..I walked closer to him but my sister saw me who is currently on our kitchen and gave me a sign to go over..I walked straight to her and that's when she pulled me to sit down..
"yah Jung Soojung what do you think your'e doing?..I almost had a heartattack everytime he asked about your whereabouts..I almost used every excuses possible.." Jessica unnie said while eating her sandwich..
"unnie thank you ..I just can't say no to him last night when he wanted me to stay..I'm afraid of what he's capable of..he might kill himself..he's getting out of hand just the way he acted last night and the last time he forced me to go with him..I...I don't know unnie"..I covered my face with my both hands..
"wait...the last time?..you mean on the day Amber got his surgery?!..you mean??" unnie hissed at me..I forgot to tell her what happened that day so I told her everything...unnie clenched ther teeth and she's mad about it..

Author's POV
While Krystal explained everything to her sister..neither did they know someone overheard everything she said...
"you were with him that day?..and even last night..?" both girls looked at Amber who's standing right at the kitchen entrance.. he looked at them in disbelief  as Krystal quickly walked towards him..
"A--Amber..let me explain..I'm sorry I did not tell you"--Krystal as shocked as her sister who could barely speak at the moment..
"explain what?"---Amber
"It's not what your'e thinking"---Krystal walked towards Amber and tried holding Amber's hands but the latter stepped back..
"It's not what I'm thinking??..okay..I just thought you promised..no more hiding things from me..."---Amber  calmly turned around and walked away leaving Krystal behind....