Red Room.

Red. That’s all I could see, all around me. Red. Light red, dark red, pink red, orange red, even...blood red.

I awoke in a large bed, also red. It had very nice satin sheets and a large pillow, it made me sick. I’m quite poor so this was not normal for me.

I sat up and looked around; it seemed to be a girl’s room, huge bed, and large mirror with assorted products around it. It seemed normal enough... except that everything was, you guessed it, red.

‘I see you’re awake, about time dumb ass.’

I had no idea where that voice was coming from or who it was from. It had an accent, but I couldn’t quite place it. It was a deep enough voice, maybe Italian? Cajun? I couldn’t quite tell.

I looked around franticly trying to figure out where the voice was.

‘Well now that your awake we should be on our way, yes?’ said the voice.

‘Go where?’ I questioned. ‘I don’t even know where I am. Or where you are’

‘Ah, all in due time mon Cheri, for now simply walk out of this room alright cheri?’ Spoke the voice.

I remembered being knocked out and waking up here, I did not want to have to go through that again.

‘Alright I’ll go, mate.’ I spoke. ‘But first tell me your name, eh?’

‘Scrach, now get out of the room, you’re not supposed to be here, cheri.’

I got out of the bed and pretty much did what he said, I left the strange red room, and went into the hall. And what a hall it was huge hallway that seemed to stretch on forever. Lit with candles instead of lights, I felt like I was in a horror movie.

‘To the left and we shall go see, master. Alright cheri?’ questioned Scrach.

‘Alright... ‘I mumbled. ‘Why do you have caveman technology anyway, mate?’

‘Easier to hide that way.’ Responded Scrach.

‘Fine, let’s go then.’ I retorted, sounding alot more sure of myself then I felt.

We walked down this hall for what seemed like forever. Until we finally came upon a large door.

‘Well what are we waiting for?’ I questioned Scrach.

‘This is a special door, cheri.’ Said Scrach. ‘You can only open this door using an ability.’

‘Ability?’

‘Yes, let me show you, cheri.’ Said Scrach.

‘Alright... ‘ I retorted.

‘See?’ Said Scrach.

‘See what?’

‘Me!’ Yelled Scrach.

I turned to the voice and was very frightened when there was an actual face right close to mine!

‘AH!’ I screamed.

I fell on my butt and looked up at the man who has been scaring the hell out of me.

‘Ow.’ I mumbled embarrassed as I looked at this Scrach guy.

He looked to be about 6’1, 6’2 a white guy, but very dark. Deep Brown eyes and spiky brown hair, like mine. He seemed to be quite ripped. He had on a small black trench coat, Dark blue jeans and a cap.

‘Let me show you now alright cheri?’ he questioned.

‘Yeah, alright.’ I responded, completely dumbstruck.

 ‘Alright watch.’

He reached his arm out to the door handle and pulled. Nothing.

‘It didn’t work?’ I questioned.

‘No it did not.’ He responded. ‘Now watch.’

He reached his arm out again, but this time something changed, he made his arm go invisible! As he ( I can only assume cause I couldn’t exactly see it.) pulled the door handle and this time it opened.

‘So, we just go in now?’ I questioned.

‘No.’ Responded Scrach. ‘I go in; you need to come in using your own power, cheri.’

He turned and walked into the room, closing the door behind him and leaving me outside.

‘I DONT KNOW HOW TO USE MINE!’ I belted out after him.

Nothing. Well this is just grand I thought. I didn’t even know how to use my powers.

I thought very deep about how to go in, what I felt last time when I used my ability. How was I going to get in this crappy room? I concentrated as hard as I could, Ok I thought, I can do this.

Whoosh! I opened my eyes and I was inside... a bathroom?

I cursed to myself, well at least this time it was obviously not a public bathroom, however I still did not know where I was. Well I may as well leave, what’s the worst that could happen, right? I exited the bathroom and entered what I can only assume is the masters room, because I could see Scrach with three other figures in the room.

‘Well, you certainly know how to make an entrance, mon cheri.’ Said Scrach.

I was pretty stunned at what I was seeing.

Chapter three, whatd you think? :D