Anna Sun

Joeys POV:

It was Saturday and we were going to shoot today. First scene is the beach so hopefully Emily will be warm enough but as long as I am with her I will stay warm I can't wait! I arrive the same time Emily does as she steps out her hair reflects off the sun. Wow she is amazing! The butterflies rush in as she comes up to me.

Emily: Hi so where are we shooting here on da beach?

Joey: I was thinking down right a near the cave maybe film in it a little bit.

Emily: Cool! can't wait

Joey: Ya! oh here is Kalel

Emily: Oh ok.

Kalel: Hi guys what up?

Emily: Freezing my butt off you?

Kalel; Same how about you Joey?

Joey: Just happy to shoot!

The rest of the crew shows up Emily and I had are batheing suits under are clothes so we just had to take are clothes off. When we were about to leave for the beach she covered herself with a towel to stay warm I wish I could just rap my arms around her.

Emilys POV:

It was cold but fun I already new Kalel so we got along fine I had to get into my batheing suit so did Joey one word dang! He had an awesome six pack he was very fit! I wish he was mine he kept smiling at me as we walked downto the beach does he like me I hope so! But wait this is Shane's bestfriend I could never be with him I could ruin their friendship I mean if we broke up who would Shane choose? I couldnt do that to him. As I was thinking we reached the spot we were shooting. Then Joey spoke to me and stopped me from my deep thoughts.

Joey: Ready to freeze?

Emily: I guess!

Why is he so charming?

We filmed all day it was cold but whenever I was around Joey I was warm. I really like him. Wait no Emily I can't ruin his and Shane's friendship!

Joeys POV:

We finished shooting and Kalel left. Emily stayed and we talked on the beach as the sun set. I really wanted to ask her out but I can't risk that today. I need her tomorrow so I will ask tomorrow i think.

I Hope

_____________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note:

Thank you guys so much for reading! It means so much to me you don't even know. I love this book so much and the chapters will get more dramtic and way more intresting I promise. So will Emily change her mind on Joey? Will Joey back out? Will someone die??(probalay not) Will their ever be a #joeily? Thanks again don't forget to like, comment, follow, and of course read!

STAY SWEET!

Instgram: superluvshanedawson

Kik: emilyeep22