Southern Biker Babe

(I don't own Sons of Anarchy but I do own my southern ofc named Casey Summers I own Stevie and Maryland and Bryn.

NO! STOP! I screamed while watching my Step-dad beat my mom at the age 16. I heard her loud cries while I was tied to the bed in the guestroom.

I love my family they mean the world to me until my 15th birthday when father Bryn Teller was killed in gas station shoot out. But my life went to shit on December 2 2004 when my mother Maryland married this creep named Stevie James. He wasn't even married longer then 5 months when he started to abuse me and my mother verbally but it didn't stop there. 10 months it became physically abuse it started with a slap then but it got harder and more painful and then all sudden we would have been punched kicked and I am sure it would have became sexually but before it could I was saved by the two person In this world. I knew that would my aunt Gemma and my cousin Jax Teller.

It been about 25 years since.

I am Casey summers teller

I am a dancer and was a gymnast

I am a mother to 4 year old Samuel "Sammy"Lowman

I am a old lady to Happy Lowman

I am a niece to john and gemma teller

cousin to jax and Thomas teller

best friend to Chrissy smith and Sofia Morgan

I am 5"8 125lbs blonde with blue on bottom and pink highlights i am 36c I have all the right curves and my hair is naturally curly but I normally curly it and put in tight ponytail with a little bump to it.