25 Years Later

I was in the Samcro clubhouse having a drink with some of the guys when i started here my phone singing Cruiser by Florida Georgia Line. I look at the Caller ID the big bolded letters said "UNKNOWN".

"Hello"? i said loudly because between glasses clicking and girls and bikers screams and music i couldn't hear shit.

"Hello is this Casey Teller" Some guy said over the other line. I just couldn't so i put my hand over the bottom part of the phone walked towards the stereo shut it off  i looked at everyone and as loud as i could.

"SHUT THE HELL UP" i screamed then took the phone back to my ear.

"Why yes it is. Who is asking" I asked while earning strange looks from everyone member and my Aunt.

"Well honeybee i'm hurt that you don't even remember your own step-daddy" Stevie said all i could do was throw my phone at the wall and fall to the ground trying to catch my breath and calm down but all i was thinking was "He is back".

"BABY GIRL" Jax screamed while running towards me with Gemma,Bobby,Chibs,Tig,Clay,Happy and Opi. i Just started to breath hard when i saw Sammy my baby boy ran to me right behind his daddy.

"Babe what happen?"Happy asked while picking me off the floor and picking up our four year old son. I looked at Sammy and then Happy and rest of my family.

"He is back and he going to becoming for me." I said quietly while taking my son and walking outside in the charming California hot summer heat. I saw everyone look worried.

"Who Baby Girl' Gemma asked while working towards Me. I held on to Sam tighter and closer while rubbing his back softly.

"My stepfather Stevie James" I said before letting my tears I just took my hand and wiped them away fast.

"It's OK to cry." Chibs said in rich Irish accent. I just shook my head and started to sing a tone to Sam while he fell sleep in my arms. Sam looked me with his big brown eyes and said.

"Mommy Wuv You." Sam said before falling to sleep. i just cried silently and kissed his head.

" Mommy loves you until infinite baby boy." i said before kissing him and rubbing his back. I walked into the clubhouse when Happy offered to put him in his room.

"I can do that baby don't worry about it" happy said i just smiled and kissed him. 

"I want to i need to rest to I just don't want to leave him" i said while walking towards Happy's room until i heard some one say this horrible nick name.

"Hey honeybee." I heard a familiar voice say from the main door of the clubhouse. i just held Sam closely and stayed by Piney who had a shotgun and Gemma had 7mil out both to kill. I was rubbing Sam's when i heard Sam start to whimper.

"Shh its OK Momma is here" I said while trying to calm him down but with other children crying and old ladies that wasn't going to happen. I heard gun being cocked and saw that Stevie was pointing a gun towards Sam and I. Sam just started to scream in fear and Stevie just smiled and pulled the trigger and ran out the door and got away. I thought fast before i knew it i was getting bullet through my shoulder .

"CASEY? Sam go to Aunt Gem for daddy" Hap said while trying to stop the bleeding.

" I had to couldn't lose both of us, I had to save my baby of me any day." i said before letting the darkness hit me and heavily too.