The 21st birthday and The first Meet

flashback

5years earlier "they first meet"

I ran into the teller-marrow auto-shot with sweat running down my bare stomach chest forehead. I saw some of the workers and bikers staring at me because I was wearing pair of  tight purple upper thigh stretchy shorts with a black sport bra. I walked into the clubhouse to the bar.

"Half-sack can you get me a water please?" I asked before starting to stretch and watching the sons come out of the chapel when my eyes land on some guy with a bald head and big brown eyes.

"wow looking good there Case." Tig said while staring at my body before walking over to get a beer. I just smiled a grabbed a towel started rubbed the sweat off my stomach and chest after couple of minutes i grabbed my water that the prospect got me and chugged it half way.

"Thanks and bye got to run more Jax don't wait up I am going to be late." I said calmly and started to stretch I turn to happy and smirked.

"OK baby girl be careful  oh and this happy he is transferring from Tacoma." Jax said while pointing to the brown eyed guy.

"welcome Happy I am Casey teller Jax's cousin you can call me "Case" or "baby girl"." I said before running outside of the club house.

Two hours later still flashback

I ran into the clubhouse house grabbed a beer and sat down on one of stools and just started to drink. After my first beer I got up and went to my room got in my shower and just felt all my stress and problem leave my body and mind. I was listening to bottoms by trey songs while I got dressed in a really tight and upper thigh skirt with my favorite lite pink fish net back full cover tight sweetheart neck line crop top front with my baby blue ultimate platform 6&a half inch  open toed pumps and my leather jacket.

" Damn I clean up good." I said to my self while bumping my curled blonde hair with blue on the bottom and pink highlights  and doing my make-up just eyeliner mascara and eye-shadow. I walked out to the main part when all eyes were on me.

"where you going all dolled up baby girl." Piney said I just smirked and laughed."

"well me as this is brand new 21 year old girl that wants to go out with her girls and get drunk and have fun and the boys are coming." I said while going over to Sofia and Chrissy my two best friends from my dance team.

"hey slut you ready?" Chrissy said while twirling her long straight red hair. I just smiled and laugh.

"Bitch what did I say about calling me that and yes very." I said while giving them  all sass and hugs.

"come on boys hurry your ass up Jesus Christ you take longer then me and that saying something." my second best friend Sofia said before walking over to the bar and grabbing a shot tequila. we all got outside Chrissy got put with Juice and Sofia got put with Opie and I got put with Happy.

"ready baby girl?" happy asked while putting on his night glasses and staring his bike.

I just swung my leg over him bike and sat making sure I was covering my lower self.

"I am VERY ready baby."I said into his ear very seducing I saw him turn around and giving me the sexy smirk I have ever seen on a guy.

End of Flashback

I was starting to wake up but I could open my eyes the light hurt them. I fell back to sleep with hearing from my own two men.

" I love you baby" I heard happy say giving me a kiss on the head them my baby came over.

"Mommy please wake up I miss and wuv you. Sammy said before kissing me and walking to someone I am sure its jax or Tig because knowing my man happy is going to be here all night.