Where Did He Go

(Caden looks like a mini Kodi)

He's gone.

Evan was gone.

Here it's the day Kodi Smit-McPhee and Evan Peters wedding day.

Kodi was just about to walk down the isle when Caden came running into saying that Evan left.

Bamf. Gone.

That night Kodi cried himself to sleep. Caden decided to sleep over at Kodi and Evan's-well now Kodi's- house and cuddles with Kodi till they fell asleep.

☕The Next Morning☕

Caden was sitting on Kodi's couch watching Let Me In.

One of Caden's favorite that Kodi has been in, except he wasn't watching it that much. He was looking at Kodi's engagement ring that Kodi had placed down the night before.

Caden smiled at the though of no Evan, till they were interrupted by footsteps. Caden turned around to see Kodi expecting him to be more happy, but nope.

Kodi looked terrible:wearing Evan's sweatpants, a Quicksilver t-shirt, with his hair everywhere, and his eyes puffy and red with tear tracks running down his cheeks."Good morning Caden." Kodi forced a smile on his face and went to fiddle with his ring, but dropped his hands back to his sides upon feeling that it wasn't there.

"I'll go make breakfast." Kodi walked to the kitchen.

Caden looked back at the ring. As much that he hated Evan he made his older brother happy.

He will find Evan.