Emma Peters

(Emma Roberts aka Evan's new sister)

Caden stared at his was-sister-in-law Emma she was the only Peters child he liked.

It's been 3 months since Evan left and Kodi has been a mess: pjs all day, crying, getting fat even though he hasn't been eating that much, puking 24/7, and tried to overdose once.

Nobody knows where Evan was except Emma but she wouldn't tell.

"Why won't you tell us?" Caden asked.

Emma sighed knowing she can't win against Caden. "He said...that his best friend died and he needed some time off. But, I don't know where he actually is." Emma respond sipping her coffee.

"Well shit." Caden whispered.

"Caden!" Emma gasped, of course she heard him.

Sweet dreams are made of this...

Caden pulled his phone out of his pocket and saw that he had a text from Kodi:

From: ParaNoman Man
Hey does Emma want to go to the doctors with us??

Emma, who was looking over his shoulder reading the text, went "ya I'll go."

From: Mini Kodi
Ya she wants to go.

"Why is he going?" Emma asked.

"He's puking a lot and gaining weight even though he not eating a lot." Caden looked at her.

From: ParaNorman Man
Ok its at 1

Caden looked at the time and saw it was 12.

"Come on he goes at 1 and it takes about 20 minutes to get from Kodi's to the doctor's." Caden said getting up from the cafe table.

"Ok." Emma gulped down the rest of her coffee.

"Let's go."

*At Doctor's*

"Well Mr. McPhee. I have found the problem." Dr. McCovy said writing on his clipboard.

"What is it?" Kodi's said choking up from crying all the time.

"Well you're-"

To Be Continue...