Chapter 2: Flashback..

This chapter will be full of flashbacks and I will also work on another story soon, ideas came to me while I was doing my test 😂 anyways enjoy the chapter 😌

"Makino?"

Makino ignored the voice and tried to hide in the forest, she ran away when she heard that shanks will leave her.. again.. She thought he stayed for good but looks like he didn't promise that at all..

"My dear Makino.. please come out!" Shanks pleaded

When she heard the voice getting louder, she got up and ran farther away. Shanks heard footsteps and ran towards the sound of crying and footsteps. He just wanted to explain it is for their own good but Makino couldn't take it, she loved him so much that she even imagine herself getting married to him.

Shanks never realized her true feeling until now so he kept on following her until he heard no other sound my crickets chirping and the sounds of waves crashing near the shore.

"Why..?" Makino whimpered, she hid her face between her knees and hugged them tight. Her mind went blank all of a sudden but then, a man in a shadowy figure stood towards her.

"W-who are you??!" Makino yelped

"Darling, it's just me .. Shanks! Captain! Sencho!"

Makino didn't want to see his face ever and started to get up but to feel someone holding her wrist and hugging her right behind.

"My dear Makino, please forgive me, I didn't mean to hurt you like that. We needed to go farther away from here or else the marines will capture you and the town's people. It's far too dangerous for us to stay here." Shanks explained. He could feel Makino trying to break free of his embrace but he kept holding on to her no matter what.

"You don't love me.. that's why!" Makino doubted

"I do! And I'll prove it to you! "

"How can you prove it when you're about to leave me and Luffy?"

"I can't let my loved ones be hurt! And the marines will if they knew you were one of us!"

"I'd rather die than being in a lonely world again Shanks! You brought light into my world and you're just gonna let it burn out? What kind of love is that?! You're not going to be with us for the rest of our lives just because of our damn safety? Why can't we come with you?"

Makino tried to hide her face, just to avoid eye contact with shanks. So Shanks came in closer to her face , trying to hear if she was crying or faking it just to get his attention but no, she was crying for real.

Shanks sat beside Makino trying to calm her down but no matter what, she would either scoot away or move to a different location. He got tired and decided to walk away, to see if Makio would notice and she did. She slowly lifter her face from her knees and stood up, away from her spot. She looked the other way but when she did, she met something warm and soft around her lips. She couldn't believe what just happened.. What she realized was..

SHANKS WAS KISSING HER!!!!

Her reaction was priceless, she tried to maintain herself when Shanks wrapped his arms around her waist. He pulled her closer to his body as he felt herself trying to push him off.

"Just this once please?..~" Shanks requested

She nodded in response but still didn't look at him. He grabbed her chin and lifted her face so he could meet her lovely beautiful eyes, slowly leaning in closer and closer. His eyes began to close as his face got closer to hers, she didn't move a bit but before their lips locked..