Pokémon G-O?

*Crackle-Zaaap!!*

Yellow light shot through branches.

"Ahhhhh!" I ran holding my neck to shield myself from danger. 'Don't look back, don't look back' I think to myself'.

Log

I leap over it.

Tree

I run straight towards it, grab it and swing behind it. I wait there panting for a second... *gasp* I scramble to find my pokéball. I locate it in my pocket. Grasping it between my fingers I stumble to hold it in front of me.

*Whir-whir*

It's here

I hold my breathe and clench the pokeball until my hands turn pale.

*Crackle-ZAP!*

Yellow blinding light and crackling. The tree split right above my head. I bent over smiling.

"Are you ready? Here weee go!" I threw the pokéball up and a white light fazed out of it releasing my-

✴✴✴

·July 18, 4:47pm

"...ac"

"....isaac"

"Isaac!" I look up from the counter I've been staring at. I spin around on my stool and look at a girl staring at me.

"Yeah Delaney?" I stand up.

"Customers!" She half shrieks, half rolls her eyes at me. I stand at alert, and run to wash my hands while she opens the window up.

I work at Vanilluxe Ice Cream Parlor, in Lex Michigan. Our work space is small, and there is a counter that seperates the room, customers order-in. We also have two windows that lead outside where costumers order and pick-up their ice cream.... Have you ever seen a Dairy Queen?..... Yeah I should've started with that.

"Strawberry Sundae!" She shouts.

I grab a dish, turn on the soft-serve machine, pour strawberrys, hand it out the window.

"Chocolate dipped in chocolate" she calls back.

I grab a cone, swirl on some ice cream, dunk it into the chocolate dip, out the window.

We finish the ticket, and the costumers leave.

"Woo" Dalaney wipes her brow. "Good pace"

"You too!" We fist bump. A door opened behind us.

"Hey you two!" Miranda walks in. "You're free to go Isaac, shifts up"

"Rrrraata" her Ratata follows behind.

"Aww" Delaney crouches by Ratata and pets him.

"I just caught him and we're already best of friends" she smiles. Delaney takes out a Pokéball and sends out her Fearow, they continue.

I hang up my apron... Watching the Pokémon. Miranda looks up.

"What Pokémon have you caught?" I pause awkwardly.

"I actually... Haven't gotten any.... I don't have a phone... So I can't download Pokémon Go"

🔹🔸🔹

Before Pokémon Go was released you could only be a trainer if you knew a Professor directly. For example Professor Oak would provide you with a PokéDex, and Pokéballs.

Pokemon Go is an app released for Phones. It is a virtual Pokédex that enables anyone to be a trainer. By spinning Pokéstops you get virtual item credits you can exchange for real time Pokéballs.

You can also keep in contact with Professor Willow who invented the app, one of his assistants, or team leaders.

It is also a map, and way to keep track of Pokémon in the P.C.

🔹🔸🔹

5:00pm

I open the glass door of the shop and am engulfed by hot summer air, as I exit the air-conditioned building.

I look to the beach and see a group of trainers taking on a gym. I stop to watch for a second imagining myself with Pokémon of my own.

"Now Golduck use Fury Swipes!"

"Golduuck!"

"Poliwhirrrrrl!" countered with Mach Punch.

I lose track of time until my Mom's car pulls up.

"Happy Birthday, my working son"

***

5:32pm

We arrive home where I notice my older brother's car. We go inside my house and find two of my sisters, and two of my brothers inside by the table.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" there is an ice cream cake on the table and I can't help but smile ^_^

After a while my brothers give me my present. I slowly tear back the shiny paper, and notice a small white box....

"Is that-" I open the box quickly and almost scream.

"After 16 years!!!! I'm finally getting a phone"

***

7:00pm

"Yes!" I jump off my bed.

"It installed! Pokémon Go!! It installed!" I throw open my door and run downstairs. I pass my mom in the kitchen, and throw open the door.

    Running down the front yard, I turn to the driveway and head down the dirt road.

     To the lab.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Hiya! Hope you enjoyed 😆

      So there are two errors in this chapter.

       1. I didn't work on my actual birthday this is a combination of the 17th and 18th

       2. I didn't really go to a lab, lol