Real Life Pokémon Trainer?!

-----

Almost there. I keep a steady pace with my destination locked inside my head.

I can see the silver building now.

I stop in front of the lab and take a deep breathe. Here we go! The automatic doors open up and I step inside.

I hear whirring, typing, beeping, and chatter. There are screens with codes on them and images of colorful Pokéballs.

"Niii"

I turn around and notice a Ninetalls looking right at me.

"Oh", I reach for my Phone.

"Hey there!" I turn around and see a tall guy. He is about my age with dark brown hair, freckles, and a lab coat, and... Nike socks?

"Tate!?" I exclaim. He goes to school with me.

"Hi Isaac! Are you here to talk to Professor Willow? That's too bad I'm afraid he isn't here right now."

"So... Do you-?"

"I-" he chuckles, "I work here! This Ninetails is the professors. The only Pokémon I have is my Bulbasaur... Here let me show you the ropes."

Uhh okay.

Tate walks outside and Ninetails and I follow.

(He shows me how to use the software[app lol])

"So when do I get a starter?!" I ask excitedly.

"Oh..." he scratches the back of his head. "About that..."

"TATE!" We both turn around and I gasp. It's Proffessor Willow! "Oh I'm glad you're here! I'm in a rush I-" He looks at me. "Who is this?"

"Oh this is my friend Isaac!" Tate says.

"Why it's nice to meet you young sir." He sticks out his hand and smiles.

"N-nice to meet you too!" I grab his hand

"N-nice to meet you too!" I grab his hand. My mind starts to wander... (NO I NEED TO STOP!)

"Let me guess you are here for your first Pokémon..?"

"Yes sir!" My mind starts to.... (NO!)

(Professor Willow gives the speech at the begining of the game.)

)