Handcuffs, blindfold? No, a kinky couple, not a murder scene.

~that title is almost as long as my dUCK~

here's some kinky sex that has no connection with the teaser {i'm still writing both parts, soz} because i'm in the mood for it but y'know this'll suck okay bye
:.::.:.
"Oh, you think you can tease Daddy like that?" Phil growls. Dan lets out a squeak when he's pushed against the door. Phil fumbles with the keys and unlocks the door, slamming it shut.

"Daddy, I'm sorry." Dan whines. "I d-didn't think it w-was a big deal!" Phil glares at the smaller boy. "You didn't think it was a big deal to embarrass me in front of potential sponsors?" He chuckles softly, though it's nowhere near humorous.

He grabs Dan by the wrist and drags him up the stairs. Phil's mad, furious. Dan's scared, yet eager. Maybe he did it on purpose... or maybe not.

The tall man pushes open the bedroom door and tells Dan to undress. He does as he's told and stands there, butt naked.

Phil goes to the closet, pushing a button that makes the whole closet spin and reveal a variety of sex toys. Dildos, ropes, handcuffs, ball gags, and much more are lined up. Phil glances back at Dan, seeing that he's staring at Phil with lust filled eyes.

Phil smirks and loosens his tie. He walks up to him, closely so that their chests are touching. "Does my naughty boy feel sorry for what he's done?" He asks softly. He grabs Dan's length and starts pumping(the water hose).

Dan whimpers and shakes his head rapidly. "Words baby." "N-no. No, sir." And Phil can feel himself get harder with the way Dan bites his lip and look at him with innocent eyes, eyes that also holds sin.

Phil stops. "Does my naughty boy want to play with his toys?" And Dan eagerly nods his head, showing just how much he wants to fucked. Phil smirks and goes back to the closet leaving Dan standing there, hard.

The brunette knew better than to touch himself. It would just make this punishment a lot worse. Or better. But he did it anyways. When Phil turned, something in hand, he saw Dan taking his hand and stroking himself. Small whimpers came from his parted lips.

Phil growled. "Oh, you think you can get away with this?" He's mad now. Very mad. Which is turning on Dan even more.

"What'd I do, daddy?" He asks innocently, hands now clasped together to cover his exposed privates.

"Oh you know what you've done, you little slut. C'mere." Dan walks slowly, making Phil impatient.

He brings the object from behind and it turns out to be a silky red blindfold and soft, lavender handcuffs. He puts them on Dan, so that his hands are behind his back and his beautiful brown eyes are now covered with red but that sounds like blood and really weird so.

"Sit on the bed." Phil commands. He does as he's told and wow, Phil just can't wait to make a mess out of his naughty boy.

The taller walks back to the closet and pulls a jar of lube off a shelf. He presses the button again and closes the closet door. He sets the lube down and takes off his clothes, except for his tight boxers.

"Princess, are you okay?" Dan has gone silent and is still. "Y-yeah. D-daddy..." He trails off and bites his lip. "Use your words baby. What do you want from daddy?" "W-want Daddy to feel good. Want to pleasure Daddy." Phil licks his lip and let's out a shaky breath.

"Okay, princess. Why don't you use that pretty mouth of yours to good use? Want to suck Daddy off?" The brunette nods his head. Phil takes his head and presses it against his crotch. Dan takes the hem between his teeth and drags it down. Phil's length springs out and presses against Dan's cheek.

Dan kitten licks the tip, making Phil groan. "C'mon princess, stop teasing." Dan licks a stripe before the taking the whole thing into his mouth. Phil let's out a moan and grabs Dan's hair with both hands. Dan bobs his head up and down, Phil leading him.

Dan stops suddenly, making Phil smirk. "Baby...why'd you stop?" "I-I want Daddy t-to fuck me." Phil leans into Dan's ear, and whispers,"Why don't you beg, slut? How badly do you want Daddy? To fill you up with his huge cock? Hmm?" "Daddy, please! Please, I-I'll be a good boy!"

Suddenly, Phil takes Dan and pushes him so his back is now against the bed. His thoughts go the lube. He reaches out for it, slicking Dan's hole with which emits another moan from the younger. He rubs some along the length of his penis as well, not wanting to hurt his baby boy.

This was supposed to be punishment so he tells Dan, "Do you think you'll be able to hold off on coming before I tell you too?" Dan nods.

"Y-yes daddy. I'm ready, please daddy." Phil watches as Dan squirms when he presses the tip into his tight hole. He goes in slowly, making sure Dan's okay with this.

He waits a moment before he slams into Dan. "Oh!" Dan let's out a loud moan. Phil pushes in and out before he hits Dan's prostate. "Right there!" He hears Dan moan loudly, as he slams into the same spot over and over.

Phil pulls out, coming over Dan's bottom with a moan. "D-Daddy, I need to-" "Go ahead princess, come for Daddy." He does so, with an even louder moan than Phil, onto his chest.

Phil goes to the bathroom and takes a towel, wetting it. He cleans himself and Dan up before taking him into his lap. He takes the handcuffs off and though they're soft, they still leave red marks. He rubs them over with his fingers, kissing his wrists softly. He takes the blindfold off too.

"Are you okay, love bug?" Dan nods silently and let's out a cute yawn. "Daddy..." He mumbles out. Phil smiles and places him back onto the bed. He goes to the drawer and takes out a pairs of sweat pants for Dan and a pair of soft boxers for himself. He slips them gently onto Dan and then the pants on himself. He tucks Dan under the covers before going underneath himself.

"I'll take care of you tomorrow, after we sleep. How does that sound baby?" "Good. Daddy, want cuddles."

Phil wraps his arms around Dan, holding him lovingly. Dan turns so his face is against Phil's hard chest.

Phil places kisses all over the brunette's face. "I love you very much princess. So much." Dan has already fallen asleep but that doesn't matter because he knows he loves him back.

-u n e d i t e d-

(update: this is still cringey af but I changed the smut part due to it being incorrectly written) if I miss anything else, please let me know

idk whatever, don't judge.

this is bad BYE BYE IM BAD AT WRITING SMUT, IM BAD AT WRITING IN GENERAL.

anywho's, i'll write the aftercare tomorrow and FLUFF WILL ENSUE, LOOK FORWARD TO THAT!

ADIOS LOVE BUGS!