Investigation

¤Ciel's POV¤

In only four days someone... no... something had managed to maul forty-eight people. Nobles, Middle class people, and peasants alike. Scotland Yard had failed to find any leads in this case. So, the Queen had called me into action. At the moment, Sebastian and I are waiting in a poor neighborhood to hear/see any suspicious things.

Suddenly, we heard a loud scream and a coppery scent slithered into my nose. It sounded and smelt like it was in an abandoned she'd next door. We immediately rushed to the scene. When we arrived the sight was ....how should I say it? Unsettling.

A large black beast stood before us. I have never scene anything like it. It was easily as tall as my butler's shoulder. It's head resembled a skull of sorts and a bright crimson glow shined from it's eyes and mouth. Hanging out of the beast's mouth was the dead body of a female peasant. She looked around 17 with her shining brunette hair, dull hazel eyes, and wrinkle-free complexion.

 She looked around 17 with her shining brunette hair, dull hazel eyes, and wrinkle-free complexion

"Sebastian, I order you to kill that... thing!" I demanded. He instantly took off his gloves and his eyes turned fushia. He expertly threw butter knives at the beast but it dissapeared before they could hit it. In a second, it was behind Sebastian and had clamped it's fangs around him. Crimson blood flung everywhere as it shook him around like a rag doll. Realization appeared in it's soulless eyes as it spat him out and started to wipe it's snake like toungue to get rid of his taste. My butler stood back up and the thing hissed out loud, startling both Sebastian and I.

  "Damn, you taste BAD! You're definitely not a petty human, a demon perhaps... I must say, you seem like a worthy warrior. I must be on my way now." After that it transformed into a human. His crimson and black snake like eyes and black hair reminded me a bit like Sebastian. As I gazed at him I took notice of his strange clothes.

"What are you wearing?" I asked causing him to stop walking and turn to face me.

"Well, I guess in your time these haven't been invented yet. I'm wearing a black hoodie with thumb holes, an Skillet T-shirt, black skinny jeans that, as you can tell, are distressed and posses a few tears, also my black combat boots usually worn by the police in 2017. Oh, and my lucky tourmaline necklace!" He retorted and started to walk away again. In seconds, he was gone.