Saving Bella

¤Ciel's POV¤

It's been two days and no progress on how to find that thing again. That is until we passed an alley. We heard his familiar voice so we hid and just watched the scene unfold.

                    ¤Eclipse's POV¤

The little yorkie that I've been trying to save was lying on my lap as I gently pet it and transmitted souls into her body. " How could anyone leave a little honey bunny like you here to die? I will make them suffer!" She started to move a bit but I patted her and she went still. "Ya' know I really care about you, Bella. That's why I've have collecting double the amount of souls. Now that I'm at full strength I can fully heal you. This is going to hurt but I'm here for you." I gently stroked her small head and transmitted half of the souls that I have got into her body. (Yes, I'm putting my real life 4 yr old puppy in here. In this she's only eight months old. I actually got her from my Maw  -grandma- since she's a yorkie breeder)

It took forty minutes to fully heal her. I could've done it faster but I wanted to make sure she'd survive this process. With newfound strength she sat up and licked my left hand. In return I kissed her forehead and held her close. I noticed that she needed a bath, so I broke into a rich man's house. The owner was currently away. I used the bathtub and gently washed her long hair.

After bathing her, I went to the kitchen and grabbed scissors. With them I gave her a summer cut. (Short, about 1/2 long fur). She looked beautiful. Once that was done I cleaned everything up and left the house with no evidence that I was there.

When returning to the ally, I bumped into the Earl and demon from two days ago. The midget was about to speak but I did first. "Be careful, you could've hurted Bella!" The little dog's ears perked up when I mentioned her. A small and long forgotten smile grew on my face as I kissed her forehead once more.

"I'd like for you to work at my mansion, you have plenty skills to protect it AND you defeated my butler." He offered.

"No." I countered.

"I'll make sure your dog gets regular vet visits and gourmet food." He responded.

"Ok then, let's go!" I demanded as I let Bella snuggle into my chest.