Chapter 6 ~maybe?~

Evans POV
It was crazy, everything going on at once! I loved it! My while crew were being bummers and sat at the farthest table. But me? Hell no! I was a fucking party animal! Me and Cry, were dancing like maniacs, while Pewds was next to us spinning his girlfriend Marzia around. Sean literally knocked me over when he was dancing and bumped into me. Ken and his girlfriend Mary were flirting with Eachother at the tables. Pewds had hired a bartender and boy, me and Cry were over there every 1 minute. I knew my crew were watching me cautiously. I had looked at them and then were staring at me curiously. I shrugged and called Ohm, "OHM!" I screamed laughing as he came tumbling from the dancing bodies all around. A noticed Bryce saw and chuckled. "What?!" Ohm slurred drunkly. That's when one of my favorite songs came on, 'Ain't It Fun?' By Paramore. "Yea!" I said swinging my body around with my beer in my hand. Cry soon joined me, along with Ohm. Ohm grabbed my wrist swinging be around playfully. I saw Bryce steam up, as well as the 3 dumbasses. This is my night bitches! He intertwined his fingers with mine and swung me romantically you could say. That's when Lui came out from nowhere "Come on Evan, that's enough." He said trying to pull me away. "No! Let him have fun~!" Ohm slurred Cry joining in. "Yea. Let me have fun Lui!" I said laughing pushing him. He tumbled and was blocked by the dancing bodies not able to get past them to me. Ohm laughed grabbing me again. "Let's get some shots Evan~!" Ohm purred in my ear, dragging me along, damn. His voice is so soothing. After the shots, me and ohm were drunk outta our minds, along with Cry and Pewds. "Whoo!" Pewds shouted latching onto Marzia. All I remember was dancing around with Ohm and Cry. Having the time of my life!
Tyler's POV
We saw Evan push Lui back, David ran up to him. "Jesus, Evans so drunk!" The Irish man snorted. "Because of Cry and Ohm." I growled seeing him and Ohm dancing, Jon snorted in jealousy as Luke only glared. That's when Ohm dragged Evan towards the bar. They took shots and by 30 seconds later, they were so drunk. Evan was laughing as Pewds was shouting random things, Ohm was a magnet to Evan as they sang uncontrollably. Ken then joined in practically knocking Pewds and Marzia over, he tackled Cry in a hug and Mary laughed. Evan pushed Ken off and slurred a few words. Ohm put his arm around Evans neck. Bryce was so steamed I thought he'll break someone. Evan then tumbled on the nearby couch as Ohm followed recklessly, then tumbled on top of Evan. That's when I smashed the bottle in my hand, Jon cracked his knuckles as Luke huffed angrily. Bryce hissed like a cat. Ohm fell asleep, shortly after Evan. "Let them sleep. I'm sure they'll forget about everything." Lui sighed.

X3 Ha! I lied again. Are you happy _Pyro_Jam_Fox ? XD