chapter 1.

Lapis sat in the corner of the barn.
She didn't want to talk to the small gem that had kept her prisoner.
Peridot also tried to avoid lapis, trying to stay clear of the Bluenett who so clearly wanted her as far away as possible.
And peridot decided she should except this, as much as it pained her to be in the presence of someone who wanted nothing to do with her, she hurt the taller girl much worse then she could imagine.
Peridot let out a sigh, as she walked past the blue haired girl.
Lapis watched her walk by, the only expression she hinted at was curiosity.
Peridot didn't know why, but she didn't like the look, nor did she understand why the Bluenett was making such an expression.
Peridot quickly made her way out of the barn, so to escape the gaze of the taller girl.
Lapis stared off to where the smaller of the two was a moment before.
The reaction of the blonde confused lapis, but since this was a girl who wasn't her friend, she didn't give it much thought.
Peridot decided to take a stroll and think, any time away from the glares and weird looks sounded good to the short blonde.
.
.
.
Lapis stood from where she sat, gently brushing off her dress.
The small gem had been gone for a while now.
Lapis felt a bit anxious at the fact the blond had yet to show up.
Lapis took a brisk walk around the barn, no sign of peridot anywhere.
Lapis flew up to the roof for a better veiw.
Pacing around the edge of the rooftop ,peeking down.
"Lapis?" Peridot tilted her head in confusion.
Lapis spun around to face the short blonde, the slightly startled lapis looking down at the green gem.
"How did you.." Lapis gave her a dumbfounded look.
"I came back from my walk..what are you doing up here? I saw you walking around the barn, did you lose something?" Peridot questioned.
"None of your buisness. " Lapis scowled, her usual bitterness visible in her tone.
"Um....I'm going in." Peridot sighed.
"Fine." Lapis frowned, narrowing her eyes.
Peridot headed in, leaving lapis on the roof by herself.
The Bluenett crossed her arms, letting out a huff.
She didn't know why, but that girl ruffled her feathers.
But.. was it in a bad way?
Lapis didn't know the answer to such a question, and refused to aknowlege that it could have a good answer.
Peridot was no good, she just couldn't be, not to lapis at least.
Well, at least that was what lapis liked to think.
Peridot got herself settled in a corner of the barn, (one of many corners,) and pulled her knees up to her chest, wrapping her arms around them.
Lapis walked into the barn, briefly glancing at peridot ,before sitting down in her own corner.
(Gawd! What is with Dees girls and corners? Seriously?! X3)

Peridot ignored the Arrival of the taller girl and snuggled her head into the crook of her elbows.
Lapis imitated something similar to what peridot was doing, seeing how comfortable it looked.
Peridot uttered something under her breath that lapis couldn't catch.
Soon after ,lapis realized the small girl was sleeping, light snores coming from her small body.
Lapis couldn't hold back a faint smile at the sight of how sweet and frail the blonde looked while she slept.
Lapis didn't like the feeling she was getting from watching the blonde sleep, (as adorable as she is.), lapis turned her head away, laying it in her arms and Drifting off to sleep.

(So this is how it starts.. Is this also how it stays? Find out!
To be continued! Chapter 2 will be available soon! X3)