I've Known You The Most ( RM )

⚠WARNING⚠
Alright bro, Imma be serious for once so listen here. This chapter contains incest, I'd recommend that you don't read if you're a minor or get triggered easily.
You have been warned.

Oh and follow me on IG @spicybeetroot

+*+**+*+**+*+**+*+
A/n: Take a shot every time you see the word 'you' or 'your' like right now

The bell rang and it was the end of school, everyone walked out the entrance and headed home. You, on the other hand, were waiting for your father to pick you up.

"Hey, ____! So you have any plans this weekend?" Yugyeom asked.

"Yeah, me and my dad are going to get ice cream from a popular ice cream parlour." you smiled "Why do you ask?"

"Oh, I was just gonna ask if you wanted to come over to a sleepover at my house," he replied.

"Then maybe next time?" you asked. "Sure" he smiled.

You heard a car honk and saw your dad's car stopping by the driveway as his window rolled down to reveal him wearing a suit and sunglasses. "_____! Get in!" he yelled.

"Coming!" You said. "Bye, Yugyeom!" you waved and he waved back. You got inside the car and sat at the passenger seat. "Hey, sweetie. How was your day?"  he said as he kissed your forehead. "Good" You saw the letters 'RM' drawn on his hand with a pen. "Hey dad? What's that on your hand?" you asked. "Oh I was doing some paperwork and I got bored so I wrote on my hand a little bit" he said.

What a strange thing to doodle. You thought. "Say, ______. How about we visit your mom for a little while?" He suggested. You nodded. You father drove to a flower shop and brought your mother's favorite flowers, (insert flower). Your father always said that she was obsessed with these flowers and how he would always find himself staring at her in awe. He really loved her but sometimes you wonder, did she feel the same? Well, of course she would. If she didn't then you wouldn't be here, there's also nothing wrong with looking at the other side of the spectrum.  And so you ask yourself again,

What if mom didn't love dad?

You snapped out of your deep train of thought once you felt the car stopped and your dad opening the car door and walking out. You got out of the car and followed your dad, entering the cemetery. There you lay the flowers you were holding next to her tombstone.

You both talked about what you will do today, how life has been and such. You would sometimes feel awkward talking to your deceased mother but you get used to it later on. You glance over at your father, his face is so casual and looks relieved. You notice how attractive he is and why mom fell in love with him. It wasn't a mystery to begin with.

After a while, you both leave the cemetery after saying goodbye to your mother. You both then drive to the ice cream parlor and you get yourself a (ice cream flavour) while your father just gets a milkshake. You both sat at a table outside and ate your treats.

You were too busy eating your ice cream that you didn't notice your father staring at you. "Honey, I think you got a little something in your nose" your father said as he went over and wiped off the little speck of ice cream on your nose, which he licked off of his finger.

You were quite disgusted and remarked "Dad, why didn't you just-?"

"That's okay, hun. It's just my daughter so it's fine."

You both were done with your treats and you went home. Once you reached home, you took off your shoes and decided to lie down on the couch and relax.

Suddenly, you saw yourself on the ground and felt something pin your hands down. You saw your father smirking while licking his lips at you. "D-Dad? What are you doing?" You asked nervously. He didn't respond but just glared at you.

"Honey? Who was that boy that I saw you with earlier?" He asked with his voice hardened.

"Y-Yugyeom?" You blurted out. His lips curved up into a smirk. "So Yugyeom is his name huh?" You were shaking and couldn't even bring yourself to look at him in the eye. "Umm... can you please let me go, Dad?" You mumbled. He chuckled, "Not until you get your punishment..." He licked your cheek and gave you a passionate kiss on the lips. You squirmed and groaned underneath him. This is wrong, this isn't right, this is taboo  you thought. He let one hand hold both of your both of wrists and one hand unbutton your blouse and unzip your skirt, you suddenly panicked and kicked him off as you escaped from his grasp and ran into your bedroom as fast as possible after kicking him in the stomach.

You locked the bedroom door as you entered, grabbed your phone and hid in your closet, you were not planning on taking any chances. You dialed 911 in your phone and whispered to the dispatcher as quietly as possible about your situation. You really weren't planning on taking any chances. They said that it won't take long for them to arrive. You started to get anxious in your spot. The police are on their way but you had no idea where your father was. It will be alright, you thought, you called the police so everything will be fine.

Suddenly, you heard the bedroom door unlock. A feeling of dread started to fill in until you realized something; he has the keys to your room. The door opened and the only thing that could be heard was footsteps. You steadied your breathing as someone spoke.

"Come out, ______" it was your father "I just wanna play with you"

Play? I'm not a small child, Dad! I know very well that wasn't a game.

You opened a small crack of your closet door quietly and saw nothing. That was until his face popped up "Found you~" you screamed in shock. He thrashed open the door, picked you up and placed you on his shoulder as he smacked your butt. You struggled and squirmed out of his grip but he just kept his grip tighter. He placed you on your bed, handcuffed your hands to the bed frame and ripped you clothes off until you were completely naked. He started kissing and suck your neck.

"Dad..." you wailed helplessly "Stop... this is wrong..."

He laughed and pulled away, staring at you with insanity in his eyes.

"That's okay, hun. It's just my daughter so it's fine."

And the rest is history...

~~

Ok I'll be honest, I actually felt nauseous writing this. It's painful for me to think about. Also,

y b ⱼᵤy ₃ᵣd b ₚₗₒₐdd w fc ᵣₑᵥₑₐ?

Btw did y'all guess what game that was? If you didn't then here's another hint

لا شيء واقع مطلق بل كل ممكن

hehehehe good luck getting it now, sinners

I'm gonna skedadled now,

Bye friends (_)