Rotten Fruit ( Suga )

⚠ DISCLAIMER ⚠

The following chapter contains explicit,violent and mature scenes. Please do not read if sensitive or minor. Reader discretion is advised.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

You were in a bed with your hands cuffed to the bed frame and your mouth covered with tape. The room's lights were quite dim and flickering, clearly not yours. The horrible memory from a while ago came into your mind. Seeing the blood of your best friend, Jimin, pooling on the ground. His hands reached out, hoping he would get some sort of help or at least save you but soon it went limp. You're probably wondering what exactly happened.

Well, to put it simply Jimin was home alone and you were invited to hang out with him while his parents were away. You ate food, played video games, watched TV and talked and y'know, the stuff that friends do.

Suddenly, while you two were just browsing the internet in his bedroom, someone broke into the house. You guys thought it was a burgalar but it was something a lot more worse than you thought.

It was Yoongi, Jimin's best friend.

You were knocked out by him right after he was done with Jimin. Here you are now, laid down on a bed feeling restless and scared. Suddenly, the door opened revealing Yoongi dragging someone across the floor like a dog.

It was Jimin.

He tossed his body against the wall next to the bed and  it went from upright to limp on the ground.

You felt like crying, having to see someone tampering with your friend's corpse. How cruel and ruthless can a person be?

Yoongi turned his fierce gaze at you. You were beyond intimidated, you were terrified. You have met him a couple of times but you could've sworn he wasn't this menacing.

"I've had it.." he mumbled.

"I've tolerated it for so long. I had been waiting for this day, _____" Yoongi walks up to the bed and crawls on top of you.

"The day for where I claim you to be mine."  He lets out a horrendous smile and begins to lick your neck.

You squirmed between his grasp and tried screaming despite your mouth beind taped. The screams turned into muffles and the squirming was forcefully stopped by Yoongi tightening his grip against you.

"Hang on, how could I forget?" He pulled away from you, got up and grabbed a bottle of water, twisted the cap and splashed it on to Jimin's face. Jimin started coughing and slowy opened his eyes. He started to get up but Yoongi kicked him in the stomach twice just so he wouldn't get up.

Yoongi grabbed a chair and made Jimin sit down while tying him up with ropes.

"____? Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" Jimin asked, extremely concerned. You shook your head.

Yoongi clenched his fists and gritted his teeth.

"Hyung, what's gotten into you?" Jimin asked, confused at his friend's behaviour.

"We were good friends, Jimin" said Yoongi

"But everytime I see you with _____ I.... I just get so pissed off... you piss me off, Park Jimin. The way you look at her, the way you talk to her, it always puts me in rage." Yoongi grabbed Jimin by the collar

"But this time, you crossed the line!" He yelled.

You were just stuck there on the bed, crying in fear and relief. Relief that Jimin was still alive and scared about what Yoongi might end up doing to the both of you.

"Do whatever you want with me, but please let ____ go. She doesn't deserve to be hurt, hurt me! Toture me! Hell, kill me even but please let her go!" Jimin pleaded.

Yoongi glared at him for a moment. He then grabbed Jimin by the neck and whispered,

"Your selflessness annoys me" he released his neck and turn his back towards Jimin.

"Fine then, I'll make your last living moments... an absolute nightmare" he walks towards the bed with you in it, leaving Jimin tied to the chair next to the bed. 

Yoongi crawled back onto the bed and placed himself on top of you. You whimpered as he lifted your shirt revealing your exposed stomach and unzipped your pants.

"Hyung? You're not gonna....?" Jimin trailed off, horrified as to what his friend was doing.

"You've tempted me to do this, Jimin, but it's not like I'm complaining" Yoongi made a dark smile as he pulled down your pants along with your underwear. You squirm and try to kick him off but to no avail.

"H-Hyung, no.. No, please... please... leave her alone." Jimin begged.

*×*×*×*×*×*×*

After endless struggles and screaming, the atmosphere became more chilling when it turned silent and still. You laid on the bed half naked, wishing to just die and rot away as Yoongi walked up to a crying and traumatized Jimin, whom has witnessed the entire scene in front of him.

Yoongi grabbed a baseball bat that was sitting in the corner and just laughed and laughed and laughed like a maniac. 

"Did you enjoy that, Jimin?! Did you like what you saw?!" Yoongi exclaimed. 

Jimin slowly turned his head to where Yoongi was standing. "H-H-H... Hyung...how c-could you...?" Jimin said between his sobs.

Yoongi grinned and brought the baseball bat over his head. "Farewell, Jimin." 

He striked the bat right at Jimin, hitting him blow after blow. After a while later, Jimin's corpse was just sitting there, drench in its own blood while it's eyes were wide open

You didn't react at all. You couldn't even cry any more tears. You felt like dying yourself. Yoongi, on the other hand, dropped the bat and chuckled. He walked back to the bed and crawl on top of you.

"Now, back to where we left off..."

*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*

THERE!!! I UPLOADED!!!!

I found this way too brutal tbh but I just went with my gut and wrote along.

I'm really sorry I haven't uploaded in almost a year. A lot of things had been happening emotionally and physically but now everything is OK

...

kinda..

Btw, I really enjoy reading and replying to the comments you guys have left and to think that you guys have waited for almost a year for this is beyond incredible and thank you so much for your patience.

i'M SORRY