1- Gender Doesn't Matter.

//IF YOU ARE EASILY TRIGGERED I SUGGEST YOU DON'T READ THIS BOOK (BASED ON TRUE EVENTS) 

TRIGGER WARNING: SELF HARM, BODY DYSPHORIA, EATING DISORDERS,BULLING// 

Word count: 260

Year 1999 Place:  Martins Emergency  hospital In London  

The Granger's family were in the hospital on edge waiting for their nurse, Kathy to show up and show them the gender of their baby. The minutes felt like hours, they couldn't help being anxious. Kathy walks into the room with a bottle of gel and her clipboard 

"Hello Mrs. and Mr. Granger, how are you?" Kathy smiles and lifts up Mrs. Granger's shirt and putting the cold gel on the small baby bump.

"We are doing great, we are so excited for the baby!" Mrs. Granger chuckles, her husband smiles down at her and agrees. 

"That's awesome, What do you guys want the baby to be?" Kathy Glances at the screen that has a small baby on it.

"We don't care, as long as its healthy" Mr. Granger say looking at the screen as well. He smiles and rubs his wife's hand, he could feel joyful tears glazing over his eyes.

"Well, I'm Glad to announce you will be the proud parents of a baby girl!" Kathy smiles brightly at the over joyed parents.

"Did you hear that love? A beautiful baby girl! I hope she looks just like you!" Mr. Granger says with a smile forming on his face, his dimples showing. Mrs. Granger just looks up at his with a big toothy grin, she couldn't speak. She was so over whelmed with happiness. A baby girl...