Chapter2:

Y/n's P.O.V:

I reached my school and already a lot of students were arriving. It was so crowded that I started to feel sick so I kept my head low trying not to make eye contact with anyone. I made it safely to the office and got my schedule, I had English as the first period and it was in room 95.

As I walked along the hallway of students I could feel eyes staring me down. I didn't understand what to do, I just wanted to run away and sure enough my feet wanted the same. I sprinted but not too far until a wall stopped me, I didn't want to know who or what it was, I just wanted to die

???: Excuse me, are you okay miss?

I nodded hasitantly, trying my best not to start conversation. I heard a light chuckle escape from the person in front of me

???: Are you lost?

Now why would he ask me that? I shook my head

???: I've never seen you before, are you new?

Why is he doing this to me?! Just move already so that I can leave. I nodded, this time he laughed. What's so funny? I could feel my eyes swelling up

???: Why are you just nodding? Can't you speak?

I looked up in surprise, he was really handsome. He had black hair that complimented his face perfectly, and a cheeky smile which could melt every girls heart

Y/n: I-I... I d-dont talk much

???: Well that's a shame, such a pretty girl with such a sweet voice should speak more. I'm Jimin, Park Jimin and you?

Y/n: Y-Y/n

His smile widened

Jimin: Cute, nice to meet you Y/n. Let's meet again soon *wink*

I couldn't stop blushing, not because of him but how embarrassing it was. He left but I still felt everyone staring, I just didn't want to talk anymore. I made it to my class and went inside, everyone was already seated.

Teacher: Ah~ you must be the new student, please introduce yourself

Y/n: H-hello I-I'm Y/n, p-please take care o-of me

I bowed but bit myself for stammering so much, I could see all the girls snickering and some of the guys making faces. Someone threw a toy spider at me which caused me to scream, everyone started laughing. Tears were blurring my vision but I kept them in

Teacher: Alright that's enough, Y/n please take a seat

I looked for an empty seat and sat down, I tried to concentrate but someone kept on throwing erasers at me. I looked behind who it was and it was a boy who looked like he was looking for trouble. I ignored him but he kept doing it until I gave up

Y/n: Will you stop!!

Everyone glared at me

Teacher: Ms Y/n what do you think you're doing?

Y/n: I-I... I was ju-

Boy: Sir she was disturbing me

Everyone gasped

Teacher: What?!! Is that true?!

Y/n: I-it's not I-

Teacher: Enough!! If you can't sit quietly then get out!

I couldn't hold the tears anymore, everyone laughed and I was sent out when it wasn't even my fault. I ran to the girls restroom and cried my heart out. Why was this happening to me? Why me? Even when I didn't speak or do anything people bullied me. I washed my face and went to my locker, first period was over and next I had math. I tried to forget what happened and move on. I was walking when someone called me, I turned around only to meet with a sharp pain on my cheek. A girl with blonde hair slapped me, what the heck?!

???: That'll teach you, flirting with someone who isn't even your's!

Y/n: When did I-

???: If I ever see you with my Jimin again it'll be the last thing you'll do!

And with that she left, I couldn't take it anymore so I ran away. I ran out of school without telling but I didn't care, all I wanted was to cry out and be alone. I came back home and locked myself in my room, I fell to my bed and cried my heart out. I almost forgot V was here

V: Y/n what's wrong? What happened?

Y/n: Oh V, it's horrible. I don't want to go to school anymore!

V: Why? What's going on?

Y/n: Everyone hates me! I didn't do anything yet people are mean to me. Why? Why do they hate me so much?

V: Don't cry Y/n, they don't know how special you are. You are the most nicest, most prettiest girl in the world. Don't listen to what they say, those people are trash! I'll always be here for you, I'll love you, you don't need those filthy humans.

Y/n: *Sniff* Thank you V, I know I can always count on you. I love you so much

V's P.O.V:

Y/n came back with a heavy heart, I can only imagine what those savage people did to her.

V: Don't worry Y/n, from now on no one will ever trouble you. Just tell me the name of the person that troubles you and I will see the rest.

Y/n: *Sniff* H-How?

V: Don't worry, I'll get everything under control

She giggled a little before wiping the tears off her face. After that she never spoke, today was a tough day for her and I could tell. How I hate seeing her like this, I never thought things had to get to this point. I went through all that she did and saw her suffer, I wasn't all this attached but she is all I had. She treated me better than anyone in this world, all I did was listen and talk to her.
"I wish I could hug you right now but I can't let you see the real me" I thought, we have been together for the longest and her pain shoots me right in the heart. I will take matters into my hands now, no more holding back. "I will delete all that brings you pain."

Author's P.O.V:

Just then a mist came out of the doll and formed a shape. The room was dark and had an eerie feeling of death in it. You were asleep and turned the other side, you had no idea what was happening behind you. The mist soon took the shape of a man, it formed to a solid mass until it became a person. A tall man with brownish orange hair stood beside your bed, his dark orbs staring you down.

V: I will take revenge for all those who trouble you, they will regret everything they did to you. Don't worry Y/n, you will never have to see those scum's faces ever again.

A horrifying chuckle left the man's mouth as he caressed your face, somehow it didn't bother you, but more like it felt good.

V: I'll give it another day, but that will be the last straw.

Soon the man turned into mist again and vanished in thin air. The room was once again silent, a cold air filled the room giving you chills as you slept.