Chapter4:

Y/n's P.O.V:

I woke up this time feeling rather sick, the room had an odd smell. V greeted me right then

V: Good morning Y/n! Today's a wonderful day isn't it?!

Y/n: Um okay. Why are you so happy today?

V: Oh nothing, I'm just happy because today fortunately for you it'll be a great one!

Y/n: Okay whatever you say

V was acting strange today, not because of the cheerful mood but the thought that there were no ligit reasons for being happy is what bothered me. I changed and had my breakfast, I'm usually early at school so it wasn't surprising to be one of the first few students to enter the class. Today my first class was with Jimin so I was quite happy, he probably is my only friend here so yeah.

Jimin: Good morning Y/n

Y/n: Good morning Jimin!

Jimin: Hey why does your eyes look like their being stressed?

Shit! I completely forgot I cried myself to sleep, I guess I was a bit tired

Y/n: Oh it's nothing. I'm just a bit stressed out

Jimin: Why? C'mon tell me!

Before I could reject the teacher appeared, he had a pale face on and looked rather sad about something

Teacher: Guys I have some bad news. *long sigh* if you all remember B/n well I just got news from the principal. He will not and a matter of fact never be joining us in class or anything. It's a sad story but you all must know that B/n is no longer in this world. I'm sorry to say but the police had found his body at his house covered in blood last night after a neighbour reported sounds of screaming. They said he committed suicide, it's quite sad and I'm sure you all are pretty devastated too. Well then let's put that a side and start the class shall we?

What? Even though I hated him it was pretty shocking to hear. Why would he kill himself anyway? I just had the worst feeling yet, and it totally distracted me during the class. I tried to forget the incident and get on with life, Jimin and I were going to hang during lunch again. It was nice to hang out with real people for a while and I think me and Jimin were becoming good friends too.

The next period too Jimin was in my class, we kind of sit together from now on

Teacher: Okay class that's it for now, I'm giving you guys an assignment and you'll be in groups. Of course I will be deciding the pairing

Oh god no! I wish I don't get stuck with someone horrible

Teacher: Yoona and Kris, Y/n and Jimin

Did I just hear that right? Yes! Thank god I'm with Jimin and no one else, I can just imagine what things would be like if I got paired with Sana or someone like that *sigh*

Jimin: I guess it's fate, where do you wanna do this?

Y/n: How about my place? My grandma would love to meet you!

Jimin: Oh, I didn't know you lived with your grandma

Y/n: Well I don't like to talk about it but, my parents died when I was really young. My grandmother raised me up ever since

Jimin: I'm so sorry, I-I didn't know

Y/n: It's okay, we haven't known each other for that long either

Jimin: Y/n if you don't mind, I would like to know more about you. Can we meet up sometime? Just you know hang out?

Y/n: Oh um I don't know, I guess we could