fourteen: grumpy matty

Look who's back 😼 it's the moment y'all have been waiting for. Thank you so much for making this book reach more than 6k. Finals is finally over. I get to relax. 😌

Hope you guys enjoy this.

××××××

"You guys decent? No dry saliva at the corner of your mouth? No morning glory on your eyes?"

"How 'bout you? You still a dickhead?" Matt snorted.

"Wow. Matty sure is grumpy when someone interrupts his nap," Eliza muttered.

"Yeah, no kidding," Arthur replied.

"Alrighty, kids. I've got a good parking space--under the shade of... whatever kind of tree this is. Do you know which room Jensen and the others are at?" he asked, looking at Eliza.

"Nope," she answered confidently. "I'll call him and ask."

Eliza calls Jensen via Skype. In a few seconds, he answers.

"Yo, what's up?" His voice was barely audible. There was music blasting in the background. She knew it was a classic rock song but she doesn't know the title.

"Hey, we're at the hotel lobby. What floor are you guys at?"

"TURN DOWN THE MUSIC. I CAN'T HEAR THE CALL. HELLO?"

"Jensen, we're at the hotel. What floor are you guys at?" Eliza repeated, raising her tone a bit.

"Oh shit. Eliza? You're already here. Hang on. We'll come down there," he said and hung up.

"He said they'll come down here," she informed her best friends.

"Wow. I'm honored," Arthur laughed.

"Yeah. This is the first time celebrities are going to meet us. Celebrities--plural form," Matt remarked.

"Still can't believe it," Eliza muttered her breath.

"Me too."

"Me three."

"Eliza and the babes?"

On cue, the trio rises from their seat and stares in shock and surprise. In front of them were the cast of Supernatural--Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, Misha Collins, Mark Sheppard, and Rob Benedict.

"OH. MY. GOD. IT'S REALLY YOU GUYS!" the trio yelled.

The cast of Supernatural also jumps and yells along with them.

"Holy shit. It's really them. We weren't trolled," Matt breathe.

"Yup. It's us," Jared chuckled.

"Oh my God. You're so tall. You're just the size of my doorframe," Arthur gasped.

"Um, thanks."