sixteen: do you feel famous yet?

Not to confuse y'all, conversations at the right side are from backstage. Stick around at the end for a slight surprise?

Also, I have entered this book at the Wattys 2017. Go vote for it! Your support is very much appreciated. Thank you. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

××××××

The crowd goes wild when the cast of Supernatural step on the stage. The roaring screams were so loud that Arthur, Eliza, and Matt had to cover their ears while giggling. It was that intense in Comic Con.

Earlier today, the cast insisted the trio join them on stage but they refused.

"They don't even know us!" Eliza remarked.

"We'll introduce you three as our friends, of course," said Jared.

"Except Eliza," Osric pointed out. "She's Jensen's girlfriend."

"A friend who's a girl," the redhead corrected.

"You're caught up with the gossip. I'm impressed," Matt (Lewis) smirked.

"I've got a source," Osric stated, glancing at Misha.

"I swear Misha's past life was a teenage girl," Arthur sighed.

"Me too!" the Matts chorused.

"You know, that will shock the fans and raise the death rate," Misha remarked.

"Jensen Ackles ain't single anymore. Ladies have no chance of getting his booty," Osric joked.

"If that's the title of the headline, I'm buying a thousand copies," Jared laughed.

A moderator from the event comes in and informs everyone that the panel will be starting shortly.

"Come on, join us!" the cast convinced.

"No way in Hell," Eliza replied, shutting him down.

"Damn. She is soulless," Mark Pellegrino mumbled.

Everyone nods in agreement.

"Showtime, kids," Osric said.

×

'Hunting Squad' groupchat

whiskers
how's the view up there?

mattyboy
i bet it's intense

rawrthur
i'm betting your ass it is

osricciao
oh it is don't worry

mattco
always will be

rawrthur
and they were tricking us into joining them!

whiskers
we can't be fooled easily

impala67