...Lost and Found...

"I can't find it anywhere!"

"Calm down. You probably left it in your work area."

"At DedSec?! I hope not! Sitara always takes stuff from there! If she finds it then she's going to hide it from me again! You gotta get it for me, M! I can't believe I left it there?!"

A sigh was heard from Marcus as Wrench continuously searched for it in his homely hideout, a few miles down some roads from the DedSec building.

"Alright, fine. I'll be by there in 10."

"Hell yes! Thanks, Marcus."

He ended the call, his mask was on the couch of his work area and he knew it. He had set his plan into motion so easily. He unlocked his door swiftly, keeping the alarm set on for his phone as he kept it close. He hid nearby, checking his phone occasionally for the silent alarm to go off.

[With Marcus]

Sitara grinned at me as I held tightly onto the mask. "He sent you for it again?"

"Obviously. You know how he is without his mask."

"It's more of without you. Enjoy your walk out there and make sure you're not followed."

"Without me...?" Marcus mumbled to himself, glancing at the mask temporarily as he headed back to the sidewalk outside. 

He continued walking a few miles down the road, taking a soft left into a small dirt path that led to an apartment complex. He reached the door of his friend with a soft smile, knocking on it and awaiting for Wrench to call or open the door even.

Without a response, he simply opened the door and heard a soft beep. Must have been the new alarm he set up with his phone. I remember him telling me that earlier.

I entered the house, "Wrench?"

I felt sudden weight on my back, followed by a very poorly made "Boo!".

"Hey M!" Wrench grinned at me like a child.

"You left your door unlocked again."

"Purposely." Wrench giggled, reaching for his mask.

Marcus smirked and just reached it away from him. "M?"

Wrench crossed his arms, "So what's good?"

"I just don't feel like handing your mask back yet. I think something is missing." Marcus snickered internally as Wrench's face lit up a soft red. 

"N-No. I think you're imagining things."

"I am? Well then, I must be imagining your mask. Looks like I left it back at the work place."

"Fine! Give me my mask first." Wrench blushed lightly, holding out his hand with impatience. 

Marcus chuckled before placing it in Wrench's grasp, who tightly held onto it in case Marcus drew back. He carefully unlocked the sinister look of it, playing with the metal wraps of the mask before looking at Marcus with a smile.

"Thanks." He calmly pecked Marcus' cheek.

Marcus smiled at him, obviously satisfied. Wrench put on his mask, locking the hinges into place and tying the wraps around his head to keep it in place. He swung his hood up and slung an arm over Marcus' shoulders as they left the building. The door locked immediately behind them as h closed it.

"Love you, M."