Volatile Chemistry Part 9

They didn't even kiss right away. Dominic buried his face in her neck and inhaled the mesmerizing scent of her skin. She pressed her cheek to his, her hands fisting into his hair, clutching at his shirt.

His breath came harder and faster, but he couldn't do anything about it. His fingers pushed into the skin of her back through the delicate fabric of her dress, seeking her warmth and the soft femininity of her lush body.

He chafed his palms over her curves, up and down her spine and past her waist. Her ragged breath heated his skin and stirred the rage of desire roaring through him.

He unzipped her dress with a sure, fast swipe and pushed it back over her shoulders.

Why her? Why now?

Her deception and her unrepentant attitude irked him for reasons he couldn't articulate. She wouldn't listen to reason. Was it irritation that heated his blood?

The thoughts pushed through his brain even as he sank his hot, hungry mouth over her breast, suckling it through her bra.

But none of those things explained his reaction to this woman.

Was she going along just to keep him quiet? Sex as blackmail?

He didn't care. Couldn't help himself.

Her fingernails scratched him as she struggled with the buttons of his shirt, then gave up, tugging at it and trying to pull it over his head.

A low moan squeezed from her throat. He trailed his mouth over her belly button and shoved her dress down with one hand. He licked, hungry for the taste of her, for the warmth of her skin against his.

He cupped her buttocks with both hands, their full shape driving him crazy. He could feel her fingers in his hair, holding tight, tugging his head back until she bent to kiss him and their mouths tangled together in a hot and breath-stealing kiss.

He never did know what happened to his clothes. Maybe he'd forgotten to wear a belt and his pants just fell off. All he could remember was the sensation of her slim, cool fingers reaching under the cotton of his boxer shorts, taking hold and driving him into a state of madness he never really came back from.

He struggled with the condom he'd scrambled to find in the bathroom. Her fingers worked over his skin, teasing and taunting him, driving him further and further into a fog of lust.

He let his mouth roam over her naked body, inhaling the rich female scent of her skin until he wondered if he'd lose his mind altogether.

Then she climbed over him with trembling thighs and welcomed him inside her.

Bella slid her hips down and took him deep. She couldn't stop the moan of pleasure that issued from her lips. Lips that had trailed over the hard lines of his face, down his neck and along his broad, muscled shoulders.

He sucked hard on her neck, until she could feel his teeth against her skin. Heat surged through her, stung her fingers and toes and made her buck against him.

The boss's son.

This was the kind of mistake that ended careers. That ruined lives.

He laved her nipple with his tongue, which made her cry out and arch her back, shivering from head to toe.

His big hands held her waist, gripping her, his palms on her backside and his thumbs against her belly, and she couldn't help but wriggle against him.

Then he buried his face between her breasts, a gesture so intimate and tender it almost broke her heart.

She didn't realize how much she'd missed simply being close to someone.