Bandaged Hands

((a/n Equius is in this chapter but he may be a little out of character I apologize))

Mini Recap~
Nepeta quickly jumped up to her feet, turned back to face him, and let out the most sickening and meanest hiss he has ever heard from her, as she swiftly absconds from the scene.

Karkat was left on the floor, with a tore up curtain and a bleeding hand. There was a lesson learned that day: Don't. Grab. Nepeta. EVER.
He was about to get up and go to the bathroom to clean up his hand before he heard a door click and a soft gasp behind him,
"D--> L-Lowbl00d! Are you alright?"
Equius walked over to Karkat, hesitantly reaching out his now sweat-covered hand for him to grab.
Karkat glanced at his hand for a second before snapping,
"YEAH I'M FINE, BUT NEPETA FUCKING ISN'T! WHO'S BRIGHT IDEA WAS IT TO GIVE *NEPETA* FUCKING CATNIP?! WAS IT YOU?!"
Karkat stood up, causing Equius to take a step back.
"D--> I don't know who gave it to her, forgive me, Vantas. I will go search for her, and teach her a STRONG lesson."
Equius looked down at the floor letting his long hair fall over his face, before running off to find Nepeta. Karkat sighed, walked into the bathroom, not bothering to close the door. He stood infront of the sink, looking down at his scratched, candy red blood hand. He cringed just a little before running his hand under warm faucet water, and poorly bandaging it. He walked back into the living room to see a tall blonde inspecting the broken curtain, before he turned to Karkat.
"Oh, hey, didn't see you walk in."

[Karkat P.O.V]

I nearly walked away from the scene before realizing that it was my "Best bro" Dave in the room. I let out a small sigh, mostly for relief.
"HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET IN HERE SO QUICKLY?"
Dave tilted his head slightly and moved his hands into his pockets.
"What do you mean? I walked through the front door like, a minute ago."

"WHATEVER, THAT DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE."

"So, what the fuck happened here?"
Dave looked down and pointed to the curtain on the floor.

"IT WAS JUST NEPETA. SHE WAS ON LETHAL AMOUNTS OF CATNIP. SPEAKING OF, DO YOU JUST SO HAPPEN TO KNOW WHO THE FUCK GAVE HER THAT?!"
Dave shrugged,
"It was probably John, you know how he is with pranks and shit."

"WHY WOULD *ANYONE* THINK THAT GIVING ANY FUCKING LEIJON CATNIP WOULD BE A GOOD PRANK?!"

"I dunno, man."

There was silence. Dave and I both just stood there not saying a word, before he went to go sit on the couch. Fuck, that was the most awkward 10 seconds I've ever had in my life. I went to the couch as well and sat down next to him.
"By the way, what's up with your hand? Did she scratch you too or something?"
Dave let out a smug chuckle, unaware that it was true.
"WOW! GOLD STAR FOR GUESSING CORRECTLY, ASSWIPE!"
I gave him a sassy and sarcastic round of applause as his shit-eating grin fades away.
"..Is it ok? Like, it's not bleeding too much, is it?"
I stopped my sarcasm to look at Dave. We were best bros, but he would never get worried over me getting a small scratch on my hand.
"UH, YEAH? IT WAS JUST A SCRATCH. I'M FINE."
Dave scooted closer to me, reaching out his hand.
"Dude, let me see it."

"WHAT?! NO! I TOLD YOU IT WAS JUST A SCRATCH, I'LL BE FUCKING FINE!"
He didn't say anything else, but he leaped on top of me to get the bandage off my hand. I squirmed and tried to hit him to get him off of me, but nothing worked. I was stuck. I decided to hide my bandaged hand under my shirt to make it more difficult for him to get to it.
He didn't hesitate.
He yanked up my shirt, causing my face to heat up with a mad blush.
"W-WHAT THE FUCK!! LET GO OF MY SHIRT, ASSHOLE!!"
Again, he didn't say a word. I still tried to fight back, not letting him get to my hand.
At this point, I've had enough. I didn't know why he wanted to see the cut so bad, but I refused to let him.

I shoved my hand down my pants.

"HAVE FUN TRYING TO GET IT NOW, FUCKER."

He looked down at my pants, and started to hesitate. His face looked slightly red, but it was obvious he was trying to "keep his cool."

"Dude. Just let me look at your hand."

"NO."
His eyebrows furrowed, he looked pissed now. He took a deep breath and-

Shoved his hand down my pants.

I have never blushed and panicked so much in my life. I had to hold back from screaming.

"OHMYFUCKINGGODGETYOURHANDOUTOFTHERESTOPTRYINGTOLOOKATMYCUTSOBADYOU'REAPIECEOFSHITYOUKNOWTHAT-"
I started to punch his arm with my free hand, trying to get him to stop, but after a few seconds, he pulled his hand out of my pants, holding my bandaged one. He refused to look back up at me, but just got up and dragged me to the bathroom with him.

[Dave P.O.V]

I can't fucking believe myself. I just wanted to see Karkat's hand, to make sure his cut wasn't too deep or infected. If there's anything helpful that Bro taught me, it's how to treat a wound. But here I am, reaching my hand down my best bro's pants just to look at a cut. That was uncool.

Karkat leaned against the sink, refusing to look at me. I reached out and grabbed his hand, slowly taking off the bloody bandages, to reveal a deep and nasty cut.
"Dude, you told me it was just a scratch!"

"IT IS."

"No, this is bad, and it's still bleeding."

I opened up the mirror and grabbed a small towel, hoping that it wasn't a towel that the sweaty blue guy uses. I rinsed it with warm water, and pressed it against Karkat's wound. He flinched, but relaxed after a second.

"..DAVE?"

"hm?"

"LETS NOT *EVER* TALK ABOUT THIS AGAIN."

"agreed."
~~~~~~~~
lol that was kinky

I have nothing 2 say so stay tuned for the next shitty chapter
-FHS