Heated

(A/N Slight NSFW Warning ?? I suck at this)

Small Recap~
[Karkat P.O.V]
Our gazes are interrupted by Dave slowly moving his hand up to my face, caressing my cheek with his thumb. He began to slowly move his face closer to mine, and...

Our lips met.

I could feel his warm lips softly pressed against mine, and I instantly melted. I tightened my grip and deepened into the kiss more, with my face illuminating a deep red and my blood vessels nearly exploding from how forcefully my heart was beating. We pulled away for a split second before Dave moved us both in a direction, causing my back to slam against a wall. He began to kiss me with great passion, and his hands moved down to my thighs and gently gripped them. He continued to roughly kiss me before he pulled away, leaving us both gasping for air. He looked into my eyes for a few seconds before he kissed me on the cheek, moving to my jawline. He moved his head down to my neck and softly began to leave a small hickey trail as I let out soft and quiet gasps for air. I loved Dave, and I loved how much passion he put into every hug, every kiss, and every hickey. But something about this seemed... wrong. But I didn't pull away until his right hand moved from my thigh, to my neck, and to the top of my head. He lifted his lips from my neck and lightly stroked one of my horns with his middle finger. I pulled my hand over my mouth as I let out a soft moan. I looked up at Dave and sighed.

"DAVE, I... I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN DO THIS."

He moved his head up from my neck to directly face me. He looked slightly shocked in a way, but also concern stitched into his eyes.
"W-Why? Did I do something wrong?"

"NO, NO. I JUST FEEL LIKE... THIS IS A BIT RUSHED? WE DID HAVE OUR FIRST KISS JUST A FEW MINUTES AGO. I DON'T KNOW, IT JUST DOESN'T SEEM LIKE THE RIGHT TIME."

His concern fades away as he softly smiles at me.
"Hey, it's ok. We don't have to do it if you don't want to. If you wanna do it someday, that's ok. And if you never wanna do it, that's also ok. I just want you to be comfortable and happy, alright?"

I grin as he moves his hands from my thigh and my horns and reaches up to my cheeks, gently caressing them with his thumbs. I give him a nod, and he gives me one last, small, and sweet kiss before he backs away and allows me to move from the wall. He turns around and mumbles the phrase that can make anyone fluster so much they drop dead.

"Karkat... I love you."

[Dave P.O.V]

An hour has passed ever since I tried to "make a move" on Karkat. In all honesty, I didn't know what I was doing. It was most likely out of the heat of the moment, but I felt guilty. Karkat felt uncomfortable while I was doing it, and we only had our first kiss just minutes before. He's already forgotten about it, but I still had that lurking feeling of guilt. I tried not to pay too much attention to it as I kick Karkat's ass in Mario Kart.
"YOU'RE FUCKING CHEATING!! I CAN SEE IT!!"
I chuckle and nod my head, raising an eyebrow.
"How can someone cheat at Mario Kart?"
"ALL YOU'RE GETTING IS BLUE SHELLS! YOU FUCKING CHANGED THE SETTINGS, ASSHOLE!"
"I didn't change anything, Kat. It was all pure coincidence."
I lift up my shades and give him a wink, and I can see the blush creeping up on his cheeks as he pouts and turns back to the TV screen. God, I love it when he pouts like that. The Mayor should make it illegal for him to pout. I leaned over to give him a quick kiss before I was interrupted by the sound of a doorknob twisting and the bedroom door creaking open. Kanaya stood in the doorway, staring at us in shock. She raised an eyebrow and placed her hand on her hip.
"Pardon Me, Did I Interrupt Something? I Should've Knocked First."
I could hear Karkat growling next to me, which causes me to smirk. Kanaya shakes her head and chuckles, as she pushes a strand of hair behind her ear.
"Anyway, I Was Just Passing By To Say That Dinner Is Being Served Right About Now. You Should Probably Come Along."
She gave us a small wave and shut the door behind her as she exited. I could've sworn I saw her wink, but that doesn't matter. I stood up, turned off the game, and focused my attention back on Karkat.
"So, we gonna go or what?"
"YEAH, SURE. WHATEVER."
I laughed and brushed his hair out of the way, and gave him a small kiss on the forehead. He smiled, and I took his hand in mine as we left the room and walked down the hallway to the dining area.
~~~~~~~~~~
I'm rlly tired sorry if it seems shitty ??? :(
ANYWAY let's pray 2 our lord and saviour barry b. benson that I don't forget to update this
bye lol
-FHS