Chapter 1-First always

A group of students were gathered around the bulletin board, where the list of honor students were being listed.

"Hey look! Fang is at the top again!" said a girl shrieking while pointing at the list.

"Wow, he's both smart and handsome!" a boy murmured while staring at the bulletin.

"True, but he keeps on stealing the girls, if he continues to do that, we're all going to be alone!" another boy said complaining.

"No, he's not. You boys are just immature and disgusting, unlike Fang, he's mature and so dreamy" said the girl dreamily.

Boys and girls were throwing comments around as I walked towards them, surrounded by my group of girls.

"Hey Fang!" called Chris.

Chris slowly walked towards me, both his hands were in his pockets acting all cool.

"I heard your the top again. Why can't I beat you for once?!" Chris angrily asked

"Hmm?" I hummed while playing with my girls.I turned my head to his direction with a big smile on my face.

"Oh, so you've finally heard. You can't beat me 'cuz the tests were easy and your just plain stupid" I said with a 'duh' tone

"Hey! Don't be so arrogant. The tests are actually pretty hard and I don't even know how you got a perfect score on it"

"Whatever you say, Mr.2nd place" I said teasingly

Chris Park is my best friend also my rival (for him it is). He has gold hair, black eyes, tall, handsome and smart like me but he always gets 2nd place.He is has a character of a kid because he always complain but has a brain of an adult.

Suddenly, a classmate of mine ran towards me, well, more like trying to. He was struck by my cute girls and was pushed back. Trying to come closer to me, but again he was pushed. Tired and annoyed he shouted

"Fang! Mr.Ty is calling you to his office." I sighed at the sudden thought of leaving my cute little puppies. I left my group of pups and when

I'm already a distance far, Chris shouted"Don't forget we're going home together today"

I raised my hand making the symbol 'See you later' in the air without looking back to them.

~teacher's office~

I arrived at the teach's office expecting to get a bit praising.

Mr.Ty is my science teacher.He is always mean to his students especially me because I always outsmart him. He would also ask me questions that he haven't taught yet, yet I still answered it correctly.

I opened the door and went it. I didn't bother knocking.

"Ah, Mr.Halfblood. I just found out that you got 1st place, again. Which is hard for me to accept considering you never listen in any of my discussions nor take down notes." said Mr.Ty, while checking some papers without looking at my direction.

"If you don't mind, I want you to take another set of test, to make sure you didn't cheat." he continued, giving me the new test paper.

Without a minute wasted, I answered all of it and gave it to the teach.

Mr.Ty took my papers and quickly checked it. "Well, wat'dya know, I guess you didn't cheat.." he said plainly.

"Next time, at least try to pretend to listen to class and take some notes!" the teacher scolded me, trying to clear the look of disbelief on his face.

I snorted. "Why bother, I already memorized the whole book and your writings on the board." I said while walking towards the door.

"Hey wait!! I'm not done talking to you mister!" "Ughh!! I have to think of another plan" he whisper-shouted.

"Hey Mr.Ty, don't forget to throw all of your trash of failed plans" another teacher shouted from a far.

Chuckling, I got out of the office.

~Classroom~

"Soo, did Mr.Ty scold you?"Chris asked, prolonging the 'so' word with a smile on his face.

"Nope" I answered

"He actually praised me for doing a good job."

"What?! He did? Did he praise me too?" asked Chris with a hopeful look.

"No way, why would he praise a 2nd placer?" I said chuckling.

Chris looked pissed and stormed out of the classroom while other students kept saying "Buurn!"

I laughed at his childish actions before playing with my girls again.

-------~------

Mr.Ty's POV

"Hey Mr.Ty! It's already late and it's getting darker outside. You better go home now, I'm about to lock the gates." the school guard said while holding the flashlight on at me.

"NO!!" I still have to think of a plan to make HIM fail and embarrass HIM in front of the whole school!"

I shouted with both my hands carrying my aching head. The guard thought for a moment, choosing whether to continue pestering me or not. He silently left leaving me alone again...

I hope you like this story!

Sorry if I ever had any misspelled words or wrong grammars :-C

So I will be editing all of my chapters again so if you'de like to read again from the very start.

Like,comment or share

Tnx!

-YunoMizaki13