5.

A few minutes later, he comes running back down the stairs with a pair of my brown jogging pants. He stops at the bottom on the stairs once he realizes I'm looking at him. "Are these okay?"He asks. I chuckle and nod. He smiles and almost skips over to the couch. He sits down next to me but puts allot of space in between us. I think hes a bit scared of me.

I look at him and say "You don't have to be scared". He looks at me and his cheeks go bright pink. I pat a spot closer to me and he moves there slowly. "Are you sure its okay for me to stay here?"he asks. I nod and say "Yes, you can stay here as long as you want. whats mine is yours". I'm still a bit hesitant with it but if what he says it true, then he wont do anything bad.

He looks down at his lap and I put my hand on his shoulder. "I really appreciate it"he whispers. I smile and gently brush his cheek with my thumb. He looks up at me again and I say "Thank you for making my life a little bit more exciting". He smiles and his whiskers stand out on his already pink cheeks. I mess up his hair slightly and he chuckles.

"Want to watch some TV?"I ask. He nods as an excited little kid and I cant but blush a bit. I reach over and grab the remote and turn on the TV. It starts playing a music video by SM Entertainment. "Chewing Gum"Winwin whispers. "What?"I ask slightly confused. "The name of the song~ Chewing Gum by NCT Dream"He says with a smile. "oooh"I say feeling a bit stupid.

I yawn slightly when the song finishes and another MV starts up right after. "Are you tired?"Winwin asks. I chuckles a little and nod. "You should head upstairs and go to bed"He says with a smile. "No no, you can have the bed. Ill sleep on my couch"I say. He looks a bit confused and says "What? why?". I nod and he hesitates for a minute then stands up. "I'll get you your blankets and whatnot then"He says with a half smile. I nod and he runs up the stairs again.

I turn off the TV and lay down on my side. I sigh. I hope this is a good thing hat I'm doing. My eyelids get heavy and I cant help but close them. I hear footsteps going down the stairs then silence. I then hears light foot steps getting closer to me. I feel a blanket spread ontop of me and I hear breathing. It must be Winwin. My head is gently lifted up and then placed on a pillow. I don't dare open my eyes. "Good night"I hear Winwin whisper from over top of me. I then feel a light kiss on my forehead and him whisper, "Thank you (y/n). I love you".