XI

We had all gone home together that night. Jolene taking up the front seat and buckling me up before we left. Daddy laced his fingers with her as they both smiled and giggled like foolish children. I simply stared at the road ahead and scowled the whole way home. Jolene had insisted that I took a bubble bath like the good girl I was tonight and was left alone in the bathroom with a tub full of pink bubbles and rubber duckies.

I could hear them laughing downstairs, the sound of clattering letting me know they were in the kitchen. I hated Jolene. She was taking my daddy away. Daddy was only for me. Daddy was mine and mine only. Jolene had to go. I scoffed as I drained the tub and washed the bubbles off. Jolene was stupid, she was beautiful but Daddy was mine. After I did so, I walked over to Daddy's room, grabbing a shirt and throwing it over my wet body.

"Caroline! Baby cakes come down stairs!" Jolene called to which I ignored and went for my phone instead. Her laugh echoed down the house bringing some sort of energy to the once dead place and that only angered me. Was that why Daddy brought her? Because I didn't make home feel like home?

With angry, hot tears filling my eyes I dialed the number I knew by heart and slammed the door shut. The line rang dully before there was shuffling and cussing on the other end. "Give me a minute." Was barely heard before Niall finally answered me properly. "Yes, angel?"

"I need you here at three."

+

It wasn't hard or difficult to get Niall to agree with me. If his job and Harry weren't in the way, he'd be the one spoiling me rotten. I had been kicked out of Daddy and I's room, now turned to Jolene and Harry's room. It started soft, their giggles and muffled whispers before Jolene's pleasurable sounds started being loud. I was forced to sleep in the guest room, which was my playroom, only it now had a mattress. I rolled my eyes at the sound of Jolene's moans.

"Somebody ordered an assistant?" I slightly smiled at Niall as he held his bag over his shoulder. "Who is it we are getting rid of?" I raised my hand as if to shush him before another string of moans echoed down the stairs. "If it isn't you up there..."

"Someone named Jolene." I said before going back inside and walking over to the kitchen. "Daddy will be out and he will shower. Jolene will either join him or stay in bed trying to soak up everything from his bed." I spoke as I slipped my hand underneath the counter and grabbed my pink knife.

"What do I do?" Niall asked, some sort of sparkle in his eyes.

"You guard Daddy's door. If he comes out, knock him out for all I care. Jolene is mine." I hissed. Niall smiled, his lips parting to say something only to be interrupted by the hall upstairs light turning on. I waved Niall over, hiding us between the small gap between the wall and the fridge. He placed his hands on either side of my waist as we both waited quietly.

"I'll knock him out, put on a show for him sweetheart." He whispered before vanishing upstairs. I shrugged, Daddy had betrayed me. He had been with another woman while I was still in the picture and more importantly, under the same roof. I nibbled on my lip while searching in Niall's bag. Just his darts and more knifes.

"What the fuck are you doing at my house at three am?" Daddy asked confused, I smiled and couldn't help but giggle before running up the stairs and spotting him with his towel on his hips. "Caroline?"

"Yes, daddy?" I smiled widely, hugging Niall from behind and peeking at him from Niall's waist.

"What are you doing up? You're supposed to be..." He turned around where Jolene shamelessly walked exposed, nothing covering her. "Jolene."

"Who's this?" She asked as her eyes traveled to Niall. Even with her hair a birds nest she looked amazing. "Caroline?"

"Yes?" I frowned. "Teddy, pwease." I whined quietly tugging on Niall's shirt as he simply nodded at me.

"Teddy?" Daddy frowned and furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean Teddy?"

"Niall is my Teddy." I smiled widely as I watched Jolene back away.

"Just, get dressed and we'll talk." Niall spoke low, something about it made me feel very excited and only because I knew what was coming.

"Alright, I can't deal with you this way." Daddy complained as he turned his back to us.

Niall took out a hammer from his back pocket and swung, knocking Daddy out before I quickly grabbed it and used it on Jolene. I refused to call her Mommy.

I giggled and went over to Teddy, giving him a big hug before planting a happy kiss on his cheek. "Thank yous Teddy!"

"There's no problem, princess." He smiled before we both turned to the passed out bodies in front of us.

+

It wasn't hard finding plastic to place all around the place in a house like ours, much less was it harder to find ropes and such. I sat cross legged on the floor in front of Jolene who was tied up in a chair, her fingers twitching now and then while Daddy groaned behind me.

"Do you want to use that one only?" Teddy asked as he played with a variety of knives in his hands.

"I use this one for special kills. My kills." I turned to Daddy.

His eyes were fluttering as he groaned quietly, not quite used to that feeling of being knocked out in a long time. I smiled and turned back to Jolene, running impatient with her I got up and tucked the knife between my chest.

"Take my skirt?" I asked as I slipped out of it, now standing in my underwear. Teddy only grabbed it and went back to his corner as I stared at Jolene.

I hated her.

With a loud smack and a redding cheek she jumped up and let out a loud muffled scream which only caused daddy to let out muffled shouts. I smiled at them.

"Daddy! You're up." I giggled leaning down and giving him a kiss on the cheek. "And oh mommy you're awake." I bitterly smiled.

"You see I don't know what was going on here, but... I, princess didn't like it." I circled around them, stopping behind Jolene and smiled at daddy. "I hope you like the show I put on for you, Daddy."

He let out muffled words I couldn't quite comprehend before I walked in front of Jolene. She stared at me with big eyes, her head shaking as of saying no while I smiled and nodded, sitting down to straddle her.

"You're my mommy, right?" I asked quietly as I slowly rocked my hips back and forth. "And mommy will have playtime with me?" She let out a shaky nod.

I giggled, not saying anything but instead bringing my hands down to her exposed sex and rubbing her slit. Her eyes widened while I hummed quietly, pressing my thumb against her cli.t and rubbing it smoothly. It excited me, made my panties wet for playing with her. I bit my lip as she furrowed her eyebrows in a pleasurable way, my fingers went inside her for a slight second just to feel her wetness before I took them up to my mouth and licked them.

"Teddy, please untie her." Niall simply walked over, face flushed as he untied her and I carefully untied her gag. "I want mommy to play with me." I whispered.

Jolene didn't waste any time on it. We ended on the floor. With her on top of me and my panties off as she spread my legs and placed herself down on me. She went back and forth, me spreading my lips to feel her throbbing cli.t against my own. She let out quiet moans, feeling the our juices mix and echo in the room. I whimpered and held on to my knife as she rode me, picking up her pace making the friction too much to make me cum.

"Mommy." I moaned quietly before I looked at Daddy, his also naked frame offering me a view of his semi hard on. I smiled as her moans got louder and I bucked my hips upwards. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and I grinned, leaning up and burying my knife on her throat.

"Oh, mommy." I giggled before her body fell off mine and blood started spilling out to the floor and over my body. I took the knife out, letting her choke on her own blood before I pressed her cheeks in and kissed her as her body went limp. "A kiss of death." I smiled, standing up and turning to Daddy. "What do you think daddy?"

His green eyes were mortified. He had seen me kill people, but never once like that before. I smiled dropping the knife and straddling him. "I did all that for you daddy. Did you like it?" He stared at me for a while before slowly nodding.

"Great!" I smiled before taking cupping his face and kissing his forehead. "Because next time is you."