Blaise and Gregory's Talk with the Quad

Blaise and Gregory waited with Hermione, Ginny, Harry, and Ron. All of them were nervous. Blaise and Gregory more than the others. 
"Wait, if Lucius is so abusive, than why didn't Malfoy talk about it before?" Ron asked. Hermione glared at him to shut up, as Blaise and Gregory looked positively furious. 
"And what? Risk Lucius finding out about that? Besides, it would would be Draco's word against his father, and Lucius is very, very, persuasive. Than, if and when Lucius's trial ended, Draco would be meat, literally. Lucius has a very bad temper. And that temper is usually directed at Draco more than anyone else. Draco is scared to death of him. He tries so hard to do everything that Lucius tells him to do, because every time he fails, Lucius gets more angry, and Draco gets hurt more." Blaise snarled at Ron.
"I...I..."
"Just shut up! You call Draco a git at heart, but really, you are the heartless git. I would like to see you act any different that Draco if you were abused your whole life, threatened, tortured with the cruciatus curse, forced to become a death eater, had your mother's life threatened, and believe me when I say that Narcissa Malfoy is the only kind Malfoy that I have ever met besides Draco, been punished several times by the Dark Lord and Lucius, many times for things that were not your fault, or for simply his pleasure and entertainment, being scared to even hug your mother without permission from Lucius, well than, maybe you can talk. But you see, you didn't have to go through all that stuff consecutively for eighteen years, so don't let me hear from you, or anyone else, that you ever called Draco any sort of cruel, heartless, inconsiderate, ruthless, mean, or hauty name or anything of that sort that goes into anything close to those catateragories, because if I catch word that you did, I will hex you into obliviation, whether I have permission from Draco or not." Ron was speechless. 
"You do realize that the only reason that you got Draco Malfoy's wand in the first place was because he let you, right?" Gregory said. "He wanted you to take it, so that you would have a distraction and be able to get out of the Manor. Draco can easily do wandless magic, as well as noverbal spells as well as nonverbal wandless magic. So, if Draco had wanted you to stay in that manor, you would have. Draco doesn't need a wand at all. He mastered nonverbal spells in the third year, and wandless magic in the fifth." Gregory said, leaving all of them stunned.
"Your lucky. Had Draco given the word we would have easily defeated all of you, quickly and efficiently. But, as much as he wanted Potter and Weasel to get hurt, as he constantly was angered by your prejudice and how close to home your stupid comments actually were, even though you didn't realize it, and the fact that he didn't care much for Granger, there was someone amongst the Gryffindor house that he didn't want to get hurt."
"Who?" Ginny asked, she was curious. "Spill!" Blaise shook his head. "Oh come on, Zabini, you can't just make a comment like that and not tell us who Dr....Malfoy likes!" 
"Oh come one!!" Gregory said, as Blaise started laughing hystarically. "I'm surprised you haven't figured it out yet!"
"Give us a hint, please, just one hint!" Ginny begged, causing both boys to start laughing again. This was irking them. 
"You guys must have some sort of clue." Blaise insisted. "I mean, come on! I know Draco is very apt at hiding all emotion, curtiusy of Lucius..." Blaise's eyes darkened, before lighting up again."But come on!"
"No idea, so SPILL!" Ginny said, clapping her hands together like a little girl. This made them laugh more. 
"Must just be because we know him better." Gregory said to Blaise. 
"Yeah, plus he told us in sixth year. Had to watch her to make sure she was safe the entire sticking year. God, it became rather annoying." Blaise said. 
"I know! That, and we practically had to give him hourly updates, and make sure that she wasn't picked on too bad, or cursed or hexed too much from the other Slytherins."
"Oh yeah, then there was the whole fiasco in seventh grade, where we had to make sure that Draco didn't loose his mind out of worry, and concern, and let his attention slip, otherwise the Dark Lord would find out and come after her." Blaise added.
"And we had to work to lessen her punishments from the various teachers because she was stupid and kept getting caught doing idiotic things." They both looked at Ginny, who was staring at them with a blank look on her face.
"That doesn't tell me anything! Come ON! A REAL hint!" They just started cracking up again.
"Oh, come on! All of that and you still can't figure out who we're talking about! Holy macral!" Gregory said.
"Fine, she's a pureblood." Blaise said, earning a glare from Gregory. 
"Dude! I don't know how Draco's gonna feel about you saying that to this specific group of people." He whispered. 
"Oh come on, I mean, I know most of the Gryffindor house is Half-bloods and Muggleborns, but there is more than one Pureblood Gryffindor. At least two, the last I checked." Blaise said. Ginny was deep in thought. 
"Wait...Hold it just a crazy hair flipping second!" Ginny yelled. "Are you talking about...." Ginny looked at the grins on their faces. She turned beat red. "You know what, I think I'm gonna go into my common room. Yeah, See you later. Tell Draco I said hi." She said before dashing off. She stopped someway out of the room. "I MEAN MALFOY!" She yelled at them, before running off.
"What was that all about?" Ron asked, completely oblivious, while Hermione and Harry seemed to get what was going on. 
"Oh, nothing, Weasel!" Blaise said, Gregory and him giving Harry and Hermione death glares, as if daring them to speak.
"Nothing," 
"Don't know." They said.
"Nice choice." Gregory and Blaise said in unison.